Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Market

TerraNovaX

A lot of the time, people are rummaging through Trading chat looking for a certain mod or things they want. Some people do have them and aren't online, and you miss out on the chance to get the mod because you are not on at the same time. You can go to the trading forums, but that is a huge pain to deal with.

So what if we had a player market? Where players posted mods on sale for credits or Plat? Or players post what mods they want, and by giving them those mods, you get the 'reward'. This might open up a chance for player made missions? It's just an idea and I wonderr what you guys think?

Ive brought up a "marketplace" idea as well.
so the idea is out there, its weather or not they wish to impliment it.
we have the Koisk right now.
It would be the same feature, just... instead of having someone on the reciving end, you just post up what you want for the reward (15 plat, 500 plat, or another mod inplace of it)
and someone else can buy it at any time.

I'm pretty sure the dev team said they were outright against this idea, and that trading was as far as they were willing to go. In a way, it makes sense. If they did have a market place, they'd have to dedicate server space for it, if not dedicate an individual server to the market place, and that would consume resources. Trading at this time is client to client with minimal resources spent on DE's side.

And I, knowing nothing of networking, have based this on minimal knowledge!

Anyhow, I would recommend playing this by ear. I personally don't see this ever happening, but you never know.

Edit: Shouldn't this topic be in the General Feedback section of Warframe Feedback?

Edited by Spriggs