Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Lotus Line Suggestions For Survival.

Wemic

I feel like some specific survival mission situations could do with updated Lotus lines.

1: When doing a survival mission on any map that is outdoors, instead of referencing the enemy shutting off life support, she should say something like: "The enemy has released an aggressive neurotoxin in the area. We should be able to counteract it using life support modules." The rest of the dialog for that mission type should be fine as is.

2: When doing a survival mission which is currently Infested, the intro could be changed to something along the lines of "This location has been overrun. If we help distract the infested, we will be handsomely rewarded. Setting off an alarm should attract their attention." Once it's started, instead of saying the life support was shut off, she should say "The infested have critically damaged the life support system." or if it's an outdoor level, "I'm detecting a heavy concentration of airborne spores. Life Support units should help disperse them." And instead of mentioning the Tenno operative when rewards are dropped, she could say "Our ally has sent a payment for keeping the Infested occupied."

This is awesome, tho i'd expect this on the mission feedback forums.

I was under the impression that the feedback boards are more for problems with that already exists, and this forum is for suggestions of new content. And i figured new lines would fall under new content. Was I mistaken? If so, I appologize.