Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project-Warp: Alternate Soundtrack

-WARP-Xaero

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this thing is accurate but apparently the Orokin Void theme currently has 517 plays, with the Main Titles in second at 335.

Thanks for all the listens and I hope you guys are enjoying the music! I'm currently wrapping up work on my main project's debut release but I'll be back to make more Warframe-inspired tracks soon. Remember to spread the word and get more people to leave feedback on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of putting new soundtracks into the game, and I can see that you have a lot of talent, but isn't this a bit cheesy for warframe? The music is meant to have a Far-East feel to it, not something Western-sounding like this.

Thanks for your input, you can file that under "don't like it? don't listen".

In other news... I had to get a new computer and reinstall all my software and plugins, and I'm still having trouble, so not sure how soon I'll get the new tracks up.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Due to insufficient backing on this project it will soon be coming down and be re-purposed as demos to be used for licensing. Thank you to everyone who did support this project and enjoyed the music, and I hope you continue to do so.

Please be sure to check out soundcloud.com/nuclear-sun-1 for my main project, and facebook.com/nuclearsunband for updates on all my music releases.

ATTENTION!: This is the last weekend to download the Project-WARP stuff for free. Head on over to the soundcloud page to grab it while you still can.

If I continue to create new songs for new tilesets and missions as they are added, those songs will be added to be downloaded for free here until they are compiled into another album.

• 4 weeks later...