Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Be Able To Re-Buy Sold Weapons

KijaJouteh

So, with the recent bow buffs (maybe not so recent, but I JUST got my Dread past u12), I of course wanted to try them out. But I sold my Dread, and PP, why? Because they sucked at the time. I have no problem editing around weapons to fix them, but if one weapon suddenly becomes awesome that sucked before, well, it's not too fun to re make them.

This could be abused, since people who don't have enough slots would just sell a weapon, then re-buy it. So, make it cost like 10-15 times more credits than you sold it for. I know this might make DE lose a small amount of profit, since someone with 30000 T3 Caps would just get the necessary credits, but it feels really S#&$ty to have to farm for a weapon again.

So, i'm asking nicely, please?

that would be nice. and make things like crafting dual secondaries easier when clearly I sold my cestra after it hit rank 30 (ok, it's actually not that bad a gun. but I had to recraft 2 of them for the dualies). but idk, it would have to be like a whole separate section of the marketplace, or maybe you could only access it through your inventory, or even the codex (since it stores data for your weapons). it would certainly be convenient, and nice to not have to wait to craft a weapon again if I wanted to try it out

10-15x the credits sounds reasonable, but then again, a lot of weapons just sell for 5000, so that would be 50-75k only. I suppose that's reasonable, but no less than 10x. also it would allow people who had exclusives and sold them (god forbid, but I'm sure it's happened) to get them back. or, idk about you guys, but I haven't sold any of my prime weapons. even though I only use, maybe 5 of them? the rest are basically just trophies

this would also be super convenient if it were applied to frames (partially just to avoid the 3 day crafting time), because there are some frames I sold long ago that I would like to try out again now that I bought plat and subsequently have slots to keep them

that would be nice. and make things like crafting dual secondaries easier when clearly I sold my cestra after it hit rank 30 (ok, it's actually not that bad a gun. but I had to recraft 2 of them for the dualies). but idk, it would have to be like a whole separate section of the marketplace, or maybe you could only access it through your inventory, or even the codex (since it stores data for your weapons). it would certainly be convenient, and nice to not have to wait to craft a weapon again if I wanted to try it out

10-15x the credits sounds reasonable, but then again, a lot of weapons just sell for 5000, so that would be 50-75k only. I suppose that's reasonable, but no less than 10x. also it would allow people who had exclusives and sold them (god forbid, but I'm sure it's happened) to get them back. or, idk about you guys, but I haven't sold any of my prime weapons. even though I only use, maybe 5 of them? the rest are basically just trophies

this would also be super convenient if it were applied to frames (partially just to avoid the 3 day crafting time), because there are some frames I sold long ago that I would like to try out again now that I bought plat and subsequently have slots to keep them

I sold Strun Wraith. Meant to sell Machete Wraith. It hurt.

I sold Strun Wraith. Meant to sell Machete Wraith. It hurt.

There is a functioning support team at DE....

As for your topic, WHY do you sell a weapon if you enjoyed it, but it was a bit bad? OR do you only play weapons that are very good even tho you hate playing with them? Thats your own fault if you sold it. Both Dread and PP werent that bad before the buff. But you obviously couldnt give them any love. Thats like the girl in high shool you always laughed at cause it was a bit ugly or fat, then you meet it again after 2 years, and it got beautiful, you want to be her friend.

There is a functioning support team at DE....

As for your topic, WHY do you sell a weapon if you enjoyed it, but it was a bit bad? OR do you only play weapons that are very good even tho you hate playing with them? Thats your own fault if you sold it. Both Dread and PP werent that bad before the buff. But you obviously couldnt give them any love. Thats like the girl in high shool you always laughed at cause it was a bit ugly or fat, then you meet it again after 2 years, and it got beautiful, you want to be her friend.

some players don't buy all the weapon slots.  so you have to pick and choose.  also some weapons get nerfed so you get rid of them, but say they get buffed.  why should u have to relevel it if u buy it back?

Edited by Pure