Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Report - Bleed Proc

HellEnforcer

Everyone knows about the Eviscerators being a problem as often times cause instant kill once you get the bleed proc.

I have tried in vain to try to reproduce a small but curious fact on this that could shed some light on the reason.

Last week, while I was fighting the Grineer, I got shot by one of the eviscerators and got the bleed proc on its last shot. I ran for cover and noticed the bleeding was not serious, about 3-5 hp per tic. I would survive. So I went to face the eviscerator and got shot again. with each subsequent shot, the bleed proc would stack. Bleed proc is known to be able to stack as far as I know, the thing is that while I was bleeding, each shot caused the bleed again.

My theory that I have tried in vain to reproduce is that while you are with the bleeding proc active, the eviscerators have a 100% chance to cause another bleed and stack it. Not sure if intentional or not. I am not sure if that is the case either, since I have not been able to get the bleed again on the last shot nor make them just shot me one blade at a time. 

Edited by HellEnforcer

Everyone knows about the Eviscerators being a problem as often times cause instant kill once you get the bleed proc.

I have tried in vain to try to reproduce a small but curious fact on this that could shed some light on the reason.

Last week, while I was fighting the Grineer, I got shot by one of the eviscerators and got the bleed proc on its last shot. I ran for cover and noticed the bleeding was not serious, about 3-5 hp per tic. I would survive. So I went to face the eviscerator and got shot again. with each subsequent shot, the bleed proc would stack. Bleed proc is known to be able to stack as far as I know, the thing is that while I was bleeding, each shot caused the bleed again.

My theory that I have tried in vain to reproduce is that while you are with the bleeding proc active, the eviscerators have a 100% chance to cause another bleed and stack it. Not sure if intentional or not. I am not sure if that is the case either, since I have not been able to get the bleed again on the last shot nor make them just shot me one blade at a time. 

so this y we have 50 dmg bleed proc....

so this y we have 50 dmg bleed proc....

It is just a guess. I have been unable to replicate the problem. I need them to shoot shot after shot slowly to make sure I can measure each tic. I need to slow them down somehow to test it. I can't rely on Freeze proc since my weapons all have really low proc chance and even with high ones, they are either dead, or I am dead. I will have to find a way. I guess I could use Nova's ulti... It didn't cross my mind before...

Edited by HellEnforcer

This would actually make sense and also clarify when people are saying a single stray blade always kills... they are getting hit by several as suspected.

There were changes to eviscerators damage and procs with this last update, although it wasn't very clear the extent of the change.