Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Loadouts D And E

CubedOobleck

I find that 3 loadouts already isn't enough for some of my weapons.
We face 4 factions and each has different weakness/resistance and optimal elemental combinations, I'm sure some players have loadouts for PvP too since warframes have their own weakness/resistance and a new faction was mentioned in the last livestream.

Even if a player doesn't want/need a loadout for each faction he might want more loadouts for different mission types or a player might like to have an extra loadout simply to experiment without messing up his existing ones.

In short, loadout A, B and C are already cramped, 2 more loadouts would be useful and will become a must as the variety of the game increases, so I think the sooner loadouts D and E are added the better.

Edited by CubedOobleck

If they add in additional loadout slots I can see them charging to unlock more. So expect to drop like 12 plat to get the extra slots. But yeah, I agree completely.

12 plat to unlock a loadout on a weapon? that would be terrible. 12 plat to unlock a loadout for a cathegory (for example all your primaries) wouldn't be too expensive, but even if they do that I think if they should at least add one more loadout on weapons by default. Edited by CubedOobleck

Because it is too hard to actually switch out 1 element and 1 bane in the most cases ?

Althought this would make it even more easy to switch, i would rather have them work on actual content for the time that they spent on something this trivial.

I can't imagine adding 2 more loadouts is that hard. specially after they added 3 from scrap.