The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Make 1000000 Credits

Zinthir

Question

So, I didn't want to abuse something that was obviously broken so I didn't receive the award for exploiting warframe.

Just like DE wanted, I now find myself buying more plat in order to get the cores from these people who get 400 plat value for abusing the game. Now, at mastery 9, I'm faced with making 1000000 credits just to buy the legendary core, and would like to know how to do this (I currently have 50000 credits) .

I actually found a way to earn atleast 2million creds in 1-2days of nonstop playing.

It requires capital. by capital i mean plat. But its doable if you spam recruit channel. But you still need 40plat REQUIRED for Booster

Find T3 Captures or Do one by yourself. 

????

Profit

Repeat

The thing is with Booster and T3 caps you get 45K~ ea run. If this isn't enough for you. I suggest you do every invasion that comes to mind

Easiest way to exploit this game's economy:

Do a few vault runs - sell 4 mods for 10 plat each.

Stack T3 keys (preferably capture) - like 50 or as much as you like.

Stack fusion cores ( ODD ).

Use your 40 plat to buy 3 days credit booster.

Use all your keys, if they run out and the boost is still up - check the recruit channel, there's always people looking for 4 men parties.

At the end you'll have something around 4M - 6M credits.

Use them and the fusion cores to max something like Blind Rage or Heavy caliber. 

Sell it for 500-600 plat.

Repeat. If you dont get tired, in one month you can get something around 5k plat and I dunno, endless credits? You can easily get more than you can expend.

edit: Everyone will hate me for this.

Edited by LEFTNUT

Easiest way to exploit this game's economy:

Do a few vault runs - sell 4 mods for 10 plat each.

Stack T3 keys (preferably capture) - like 50 or as much as you like.

Stack fusion cores ( ODD ).

Use your 40 plat to buy 3 days credit booster.

Use all your keys, if they run out and the boost is still up - check the recruit channel, there's always people looking for 4 men parties.

At the end you'll have something around 4M - 6M credits.

Use them and the fusion cores to max something like Blind Rage or Heavy caliber. 

Sell it for 500-600 plat.

Repeat. If you dont get tired, in one month you can get something around 5k plat and I dunno, endless credits? You can easily get more than you can expend.

edit: Everyone will hate me for this.

this will burn you out of this game quicker than any method i've heard of. 

but if you're interested in a ton of platinum / credits. this'll do it.

Of course it will. That's why I only did it twice. And guess what, I still have more than I can spend. Mostly with this legendary cores thing... can't imagine what will happen when I get poor.

Hah! When you get poor. Think about us Founders and Prime Access Buyers.

I have so much plat I don't even know what to do with it. I've literally spent 5mins of my time spamming the buy butoon on Potatoes and Formas b.c im lazy as F*** to build the 38forma Bps i have gathered from the void

I've also been here since CB. So MUCHO CREDIT.

But if you want a way to earn Creds. use my idea. Trust me. 100%

Edited by JoshRawrrs1