Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug List From Takai 2/20/14

Takai

I sometimes build up a list because I get busy sometimes with other projects, school and work...and laundry. Neways: here you go.

Map / Mission Bugs: 

- In this tile of the Earth jungle set, the tree root path that leads to the higher elevation likes to trap enemies inside of its roots, and they shoot out the sides. This particular tile is found in survival missions typically. Hopefully the reference mini map can assist in identification.

gd37oIA.jpg

- Jupiter Sabotage: The RNG mission type element  completely  broke on this yesterday. It generated a 2 room mission, where the start room was right next to the objective room, and then "5 min timer - Hull Integrity Compromised"  occurred   with no exit... Note the  position  of the green exit marker and the "fog of war" on the enlarged mini map; the room and path from the start was  completely  explored.

BBXr0cn.jpg

- This crate, typically found in exterminate infested on Venus tileset (Corpus Snow Planet), that  separates  the two docked ships the player can climb on. It has no interactive edge, so the player cannot climb on it, grab the edge to jump on the ship, or wall run the side of it. The mirrored crate opposing it does. This is a old screen but the issue still is present. The tile is where the two ships dock, there are two elevations and elevators.

UsGspOp.jpg

Texture Bugs:

- Krill (I think his name is) on Phobos... the orange energy port on his back, which is the target you shoot, has a channel layer error, where the alpha does not constrain the energy color to a circle, it shows the entire plane clipping the sides.

NKX4RG8.jpg

- The material that gives the illusion of depth and opacity difference in the start room of the Grineer Subs has  frayed  edges, like the resolution is too small for how enlarged it is.

tG1I5JA.jpg

Animation Bugs:

- Forgot what this gun is called, but the tentacle infested shotgun, will shoot while holstered if you use melee block frequently; it will replace the position of the gun with the sword and shoot the gun off your warframe's back:

euHclLS.jpg

UI Bug:

- Im pretty sure I had a Gorgon that was completed in the foundry that I never claimed due to space. It sits there tallied as complete, but it is un-claimable within the foundry. I cannot make that "1 item to claim" ever go away, lol.

eSO9TdP.jpg

Nothing there, the 1 item remains... and one patch, the completed Gorgon just vanished from my foundry.

txS1dXL.jpg