Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Option For Dojo Reset

VicAnimus

I've been thinking about redesigning my clan's dojo for a while, but the only thing keeping me from doing so is the lengthy process of dismantling everything. When the dojo was upgraded some time ago I had to dismantle and rebuild all of it in order to apply the changes. This spanned over a week because energy and capacity requirements turned it into a puzzle that I could only work on every two hours.

I'm suggesting the addition of an option for warlords to dismantle the entire dojo (excluding the clan hall) and place all resources used into the vault. The process would take at least 24 hours or 2*(# of rooms) hours. It should have some fail safes so there is no accidentally clearing the dojo (in case the 24 hours isn't enough). Also worth noting that research should not be wiped. Rebuilt labs will still have all completed research as before the wipe.

+1. I already destroyed and rebuilt my entire dojo once twice, and I wouldn't like to have to do that again. Currently research is conserved when you destroy a lab so there shouldn't be any different when deleting every room save the Clan Hall.

EDIT: No, it was twice: one for the new style and two to accommodate the Tenno lab.

Edited by Guest

EDIT: No, it was twice: one for the new style and two to accommodate the Tenno lab.

I know your feel... We've destroyed it completely 3 times already and partially multiples times in between to test stuff out when nobody could be sure if something works or not... :D

Edited by MeduSalem

+1. I already destroyed and rebuilt my entire dojo once twice, and I wouldn't like to have to do that again. Currently research is conserved when you destroy a lab so there shouldn't be any different when deleting every room save the Clan Hall.

I know research is conserved. I just wanted to make it clear that this was just a room wipe not a complete reset. Also the Tenno lab is a huge reason I want to redesign. It's current placement is so bad T-T

I know research is conserved. I just wanted to make it clear that this was just a room wipe not a complete reset. Also the Tenno lab is a huge reason I want to redesign. It's current placement is so bad T-T

Yeah, now that I think about it it's good that you were that specific in your OP, we really don't want misunderstandings when it comes to dojo research/materials :P