Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Suggestion

ShiningArmor

-More redesigned models for weapons: Why not go back to our roots and use the glaive from Dark Sector (as a skin for the regular glaive)? Or turn that Vasto into an old school Western revolver? It would be nice to see the Skana and some other longswords get skins of katanas and things, and even make the Galatine look like either a claymore or great sword. Let's see that Ballistica get turned into a modern day (our modern day, not theirs) one handed pistol crossbow. I'd also love to see the Lex and Aklex made into M9A1s or some other form of pistol like a Desert Eagle. I know this will probably be hard, but it would be pretty cool.

Hello again.  It sounds to me like you would like it if WF had a steam workshop like L4D.  And you know what?  I would like that too.

That would be amazing. Add a steam workshop for suggestions like this, or something, idk. Customizable skins would be so much fun! I hope DE looks at all of my ideas and takes them into consideration.

And you seem to seek my posts out, are you stalking me? The Stalker is already doing that, so wait for me to kill him first before stalking me.