Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Will Give More Then 5 Runs Of Invasions Now

bones7056

as the title suggests there are now single runs for alerts that give more then 5 runs for grineer. not to mention infested 3 runs. i know a lot of people have been complaining about the nerf but this has got to be one of the best points for buffing it back up. i used to do almost every invasion because it was fun and it was kidna worth it. now i hate it and just wont do it. my clan used to do a opp night and do nothing but invasions. we have cancelled every future night for this and it kinda sucks. DE listen to your players for once. 

"DE listen to your players for once."

That's a joke, right? Unless you haven't been playing long enough to know that DE definitely listens to the community on many issues. I suggest checking out the "Community Hot Topic" threads, those are basically proof of DE responding to a ton of questions and topics being tossed around on the forums.

That's a joke, right? Unless you haven't been playing long enough to know that DE definitely listens to the community on many issues. I suggest checking out the "Community Hot Topic" threads, those are basically proof of DE responding to a ton of questions and topics being tossed around on the forums.

+1 because you are correct.

But the OP has a point that I agree with. Credit invasions are simply no longer worth it.

shouldn't have said for once, should have said lately. yes they used to listen quite often but lately seems like they couldn't care. last time i really saw them listen was when they bounced the idea around of affinty 2.0 and they locked the thread for flaming. 

Most alerts are like 5k-12k soooo this thread is entirely inaccurate, although i do agree the rewards from invasions are severely lackluster now.

you have never done one on pluto then for 16k+ and then you have to add the normal amount of credits so you can get around 20k

Most alerts are like 5k-12k soooo this thread is entirely inaccurate, although i do agree the rewards from invasions are severely lackluster now.

12k for one mission is way more than 25k for 5. Boring factor of repeating the same thing over and over aside.