The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Stepping out from the dueling room, Azrael felt refreshed from the little sparring session. His strength returning to him, he thanked Halcyon before waving goodbye. Azrael then gave Halcyon a pair of gorgeous Dama Prime Sugatras that glowed bright blue with Void Energy, like the ones strapped to his Dakra Prime as a little parting gift.

With that, Azrael proceeded to the hangar.

"Well, as I'm sure you know, every tenno is some how, some way, linked to a warframe in a way of their own knowledge, right? But the warframes were originally built around a very certain set of tenno, first, the primes, made by the Orokin in leisure, an experiment, a science project, then, the not prime warframes came to exist out of need, out of fear. The Prines didn't go away, they just kinda, weren't noticed before, now, as we-, they, reappear, we have more and more reason to look at them, to understand them, and while many assume that Frost is the cold winter, the harsh frigid ness, we Weill have to understand that the Original primes will embody every aspect, every attribute, of their base. Which includes, the intricacy of a snow flake." He said, generating one on his finger, "And the joy of a snowball fight." He said, concentrating on the snow flake to produce it into a pile of snow balls on ther ground. He deactivated his helm, revealing emerald eyes and blonde hair, smiling as white as the tip of a mountain, and reactive ting his helm, standing innocently to let the child work out what he implied.

Miranda slapped the hand away.

"I'm sorry, can't you tell I'm in the middle of a conversation with this fine man here?" She turned back to Abra and said with a polite tone, "Now where were we?" Her tone dropped again.

"Ah yes, what the f*ck did you just say?" She focused for a moment before speaking again.

"Wait a minute, I've seen you before! You were that guy at the umm... what was it..."

Miranda began to shake violently as she brushed off the snow, trying her hardest to avoid looking at the child. "Considering I didn't understand you the first time, I assume that you would at least have the necessary 6 IQ points to know that I still don't speak your silly language!She cleared her throat and swept her hair back as she recomposed herself. 

"Who is the real fool here?" Abra shouted back, towering over the Zephyr. "Of course you can't speak Phobia, much less understand it!"

He stepped closer. "You insult me, treat my niece as an object and mock those who would rather help you." He chuckled without humor. "I suppose Crimson was an object to you too..."

"Aren't we all?"

Abra walked away. "Ruth? We're going."

The girl stood, and after an uneasy glance, went to Miranda. "I'm sorry, miss."

((No lie, somebody measured Oberon and found out that he's the tallest 'frame of all))

With a burst of motion, the Warbeast executed an expert karate kick that sent Miranda flying.

"That's it. Ruth, go back to the Druid. I've got some work to do." Blue eyes and tattoos glowing, the Warbeast smiled ferociously. "Miss Zephyr? You just earned an asskicking."

Miranda sidestepped, seeing the lunge from a good distance away. After all, the Abra wasn't exactly close to her. She rolled her joints. She stepped around him, ready to spring off at any moment. "Normally, I'd be happy to fight you, but... not now. I'm a bit sleepy, and I'd rather teach your child profanity than deal with you right now."

Miranda shoved at Vale with sudden force before ducking out of Warbeast's path. "The only thing that makes me want to fight more than attacking me, is when someone gets in my way. If I were you, I'd stay out of it. Don't start what you're trying to stop." She then advanced again, nose to nose with Warbeast. She grinned for a moment before patting his head and stepping back again.

"Aren't you cute," she said, though her tone was patronizing and cruel.

"Like a child." She looked down at Ruth for a moment before facing Warbeast once more.

Halcyon stepped back, to the wall,sitting against it and watching the fight from afar, through the scope of a Vectis.

"Sir, you have to leave, that Oberon is throwing off harmful rays of void energy," Gamma said from the Liset,

"Void energy is harmless."

"Not to you, your cellular replication rate is being disrupted, you need to get out of there."

"I'll be fine, I can regenerate limbs remember?"

"That's exactly what I mean, the void energy is throwing you DNA slightly off more and more the longer you spend in there, you could die, sir,"

"How long do I have?"

"About ten hours."

"Ok then, shut up, there's no way this fight can last ten hours, but if something strange occurs ad it accelerates, tell me, and I will, remove myself from the problem." He said, bringing the Vectis down, but still loaded and in his hands.

The shock hit him and he twitched, almost firing a shot into the floor.

"The hell was that?" He wondered, looking for a Volt or even a Mag, he saw it hit Ruth, and he expedited his search,

"Gamma, Promethean Vision. Find me this @$$ hole, so I can put a bullet in him."

"The shock originated from within the room, give me a moment to find it."

Edited by ultimatumcore