Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Orlock whirls around, ripping his helmet off. "Can you NOT!?" He would be near bald, and several of what appear to be neural implants would almost dot his head. He looked about as angry as she was. His hand would flinch slightly toward his scythe, but seems to be trying to stop himself.

*She'd bare her teeth for a moment, she being a Valkyr with similarties to of a feline so she does have fangs to bare. Elith places a hand on her shoulder as she approaches the gentlemen* "We can offer a replacement if you wish...I've removed that armor before off someone else and am happy to do so again" *Elith is a trinity, and much more soft spoken than her comrade*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

((Gone all day, sorry))

Halcyon, who had been content to let things play out as they would, finally stepped forward,

"In the hands of Corpus, that can be expected, but if you've been among the tenno for very long, I'm surprised a Nyx hasn't been around to see you, one wouldn't alter your memories just help you come to terms with what's happened," He offered with a shrug.

"I haven't been around Tenno for very long. Soon as I awoke, I was captured by the Corpus known as Alad V. They poked, prodded, thrown into a containment cell, and kept there for further testing until Alad decided to try an cut me up and use me for his experiments."

Edited by OrlockCedar