Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Halcyon nodded, thinking, and looked at Orlock, if you're gonna be alright, I'm gonna find my niece and we'll retire for the night, you ever need a hand, press on both sides of this card with your thumb and forefinger, I'll be notified and on my way. He said, offering the clear card, seemingly constructed of acrylic material.

He takes the card and nods slightly. "Thank you."

Halcyon raised an eyebrow at the Valkyr's comment,

"Granted, they are quite deplorable, but, most, at least those that have always come after me, aren't tenno, and you have to admit, slaughtering the orokin? The Tenno have much to answer for, it would be much easier if they would simply sit down for a talk," Halcyon reasoned.

"What is there to speak about? The Orokin used the Tenno as tools of destruction, we were their pets and slaves to fight and die on their whims and when the opportunity came to be something more, we took it. The Stalker is a lapdog, a blind follower of a dead race who deserves nothing less than a traitors death."

Halcyon nodded, thinking, and looked at Orlock, if you're gonna be alright, I'm gonna find my niece and we'll retire for the night, you ever need a hand, press on both sides of this card with your thumb and forefinger, I'll be notified and on my way. He said, offering the clear card, seemingly constructed of acrylic material.

Kuranaii, the Zephyr, smiled warmly behind the Tengu helmet. Once Halcyon had finished business with the Excalibur, she began walking along his side to wherever he planned on going.

"So, who was that Excalibur?" She asked him, a little shiver running down her spine as she mentioned the individual.

"What is there to speak about? The Orokin used the Tenno as tools of destruction, we were their pets and slaves to fight and die on their whims and when the opportunity came to be something more, we took it. The Stalker is a lapdog, a blind follower of a dead race who deserves nothing less than a traitors death."

Halcyon hadn't moved, stopped by Fae's words.

"What. We're you lied to about?" He growled, barely able to contain his rage, "My creator gave his life for me! We slaughtered their wives, their children! And all for our greed! Our prejudice, our stupidity and ignorance, they trusted us, and werestabbed in the back, the tenno were vicious, nothing of their so called honor coming to light, in cold blood, they, we, practically murdered our parents, our nurturers, and if they were smug in their victory, let them be, they had the highest opinion of us, sending us to protect that which they cared most for, and though they too were greedy, in their towers, they gave us life, they gave us reason, we had no right to kill them off when they couldn't wield the power of the warframes for themselves." He said, ice collecting on his Daedalus shoulder plates.

Halcyon hadn't moved, stopped by Fae's words.

"What. We're you lied to about?" He growled, barely able to contain his rage, "My creator gave his life for me! We slaughtered their wives, their children! And all for our greed! Our prejudice, our stupidity and ignorance, they trusted us, and werestabbed in the back, the tenno were vicious, nothing of their so called honor coming to light, in cold blood, they, we, practically murdered our parents, our nurturers, and if they were smug in their victory, let them be, they had the highest opinion of us, sending us to protect that which they cared most for, and though they too were greedy, in their towers, they gave us life, they gave us reason, we had no right to kill them off when they couldn't wield the power of the warframes for themselves." He said, ice collecting on his Daedalus shoulder plates.

Kuranaii only went a few paces until she realized she had gone on alone. She turned back and walked back to Halcyon, now exchanging glances between Fae and Halcyon.

"Oh come on," She interrupted, directed to the both of them, "Can we not have an arguement over history, please; there's really no damn need. What's done is done, we're here now, and that's all that matters."

Her arms folded tightly at chest height, her right foot sliding along the tile floor.

Kuranaii only went a few paces until she realized she had gone on alone. She turned back and walked back to Halcyon, now exchanging glances between Fae and Halcyon.

"Oh come on," She interrupted, directed to the both of them, "Can we not have an arguement over history, please; there's really no damn need. What's done is done, we're here now, and that's all that matters."

Her arms folded tightly at chest height, her right foot sliding along the tile floor.

"It matters because I am only here, because my creator, my father, gave his life, to protect his family and I. Afterward, I was tossed aside, his family ended regardless. I won't have tenno tarnishing the name of the orokin, when we have them, and then alone, to thank. Any gods that are believed in are false, tenno have no souls, we were built, assembled, and we have only our creators to praise as a result." He said, calming down, but not letting the topic drop. The frost that had been gathering on nearby walls subliminated, and he waited for the Valkyr's answer.

Kuranaii ushered a sigh and slowly left while saying briefly to Halcyon.

"I'll see you at home, then." She began to exit the hospice, strolling through a few hallways towards her apartment.

She came to a pause as she spotted someone on the way; Gynx, sat against one of the ornamental walls. A frown came across her lips behind her helmet and she strolled over. Squatting down, she tilted her head at Gynx.

"Hey, Gynx? You okay?" She asked her softly.

*Fae stood resolute* "The Orokin are the true masters of greed, living lives gilded in gold while we were forced by the millions to fight and die for a war that they forced upon us. The mistake they made is they, like you, thought us machines, mindless, soulless and eager to serve their cause. But in reality they were the ones who crafted their own demise when they thought we would serve their whims for all eternity. If I could remember that day, that moment when the ninth drum was struck and Orokin tyranny was brought to a swift end, nothing would make me happier"

*Fae stood resolute* "The Orokin are the true masters of greed, living lives gilded in gold while we were forced by the millions to fight and die for a war that they forced upon us. The mistake they made is they, like you, thought us machines, mindless, soulless and eager to serve their cause. But in reality they were the ones who crafted their own demise when they thought we would serve their whims for all eternity. If I could remember that day, that moment when the ninth drum was struck and Orokin tyranny was brought to a swift end, nothing would make me happier"

"Well I can remember it, it was the day they were to honor our sacrifice of life, limb, and friends. We were sent, created, explicitly for war, it wasn't some drive for freedom, some revolution of honor, it was a bunch of children, striking out in the only way try knew, all the tenno were too ignorant to do anything other than fighting. Many were disgusted with what they'd done, fueling the majority of the Tenno to actually set the cryopods to erase their memory," he said grimly, "I imagine you would be one to throw up first, they were so beautiful before being twisted," He said with a shrug.

Halcyon shrugged,

"Bye then." He said, heading for Kuranaii's room, encountering Kuranaii and Gynx as she went. "What happened? What's wrong?" He asked, his helmet sealing, an audible hiss escaping in the form of pressurized air. He raised an eyebrow, and Alpha responded,

"Foreign contaminant, she has a disease." Alpha explained.

Kuranaii got up from her squat after Gynx hadn't responded, and twirled round to Halcyon's voice. She was a little relieved to see him, because even she began to be a little concerned.

"A disease? That's not good." Kuranaii said softly, exchanging a glance between Gynx and Hal.

Gynx slumped, unconscious from a cold, into Kuranaii's lap, mumbling something about unicorns as she did so.

Kuranaii caught her in time and slowly lifted her up in a fireman's carry, frowning behind the helmet.

Ushering a sigh, she turned to Halcyon. "Let's go home; it's been a long day for all of us." She said, reminiscing on the day as she began to walk to the apartment.

Edited by Y0she

"Hello, this is Orlock. I was referred to this number by one of the medics on the Dojo due to some mental instabilities I have." 

"Ah Yes Elith" *The mystery voice said* "Well I can offer you some 'therapy' but you must understand a few things before you do. You will be secluded from other Tenno for a time, you will have to endure the worst of your mental issues head on, and it could take months or even years, but I can absolutely guarantee you by the end of it, you will be stronger and will have moved on."

Halcyon had stepped back,

"Sh-she shouldn't be able to get sick..." He said, glad his warframe had sealed, "Omega, get over here, I need a scan." He called his iridium armor plates activating, freezing him in place as he straightened his stance. Omega broke the sound barrier on his way, by Halcyon's side in moments.

"Reporting for duty," he chirped, releasing a green Ray that scanned Gynx. "She's definitely related to you, but loosely, I wouldn't worry about disease spreading." Omega said,

"I'll keep the warframe sealed for now, just in case." Alpha called, the armor lock deactivating.