Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Our Vauban friend usually do these kinda stuff in his spare time and let us test them. So far they haven't tried to kill us and that is always good Erida said and giggled, then continued: He always seem to surprise us with one of his amazing inventions. I could show you more of his inventions later if you want to.

Erida let out a giggled as she saw Lucifon jumped into the bathtub and soaking her with the water that splashed on to her. I'm surprised that you didn't run away. Most Kubrows wouldn't want to take a bath, but it seems that you are not one of them. This will make this a lot easier Erida said and used the water to first wet the kubrow, then applying the soap to then start the scrubbing, which most kubrows like the most about the bath.

Luna giggled to see Ben being so scared for the kudrow, thinking that it would jump on top of him. Here I thought I was the scared cat most of the time.

Arthas chuckled and put a calming hand on Ben. Then he said: If he jumps on top of you, I promise I will tickle him away from you.

"I admit that I wouldn't mind one of those for my liset," Hitomi said as Lucifon was scrubbed. The kubrow was panting as he closed his eyes, enjoying the scrubbing. She looked to Ben. "It's okay, I promise. He's a giant goof ball and thinks he's king of our clan dojo."

Our Vauban friend usually do these kinda stuff in his spare time and let us test them. So far they haven't tried to kill us and that is always good Erida said and giggled, then continued: He always seem to surprise us with one of his amazing inventions. I could show you more of his inventions later if you want to.

Erida let out a giggled as she saw Lucifon jumped into the bathtub and soaking her with the water that splashed on to her. I'm surprised that you didn't run away. Most Kubrows wouldn't want to take a bath, but it seems that you are not one of them. This will make this a lot easier Erida said and used the water to first wet the kubrow, then applying the soap to then start the scrubbing, which most kubrows like the most about the bath.

Luna giggled to see Ben being so scared for the kudrow, thinking that it would jump on top of him. Here I thought I was the scared cat most of the time.

Arthas chuckled and put a calming hand on Ben. Then he said: If he jumps on top of you, I promise I will tickle him away from you.

"I would love to see more of those inventions later. Hell, I might even buy 'em if your Vauban friend sells them." he says to Erida.

Ben gives a destructive look to Arthas. "You have no idea what I had to go through." Then he lightened up again, he could never stay mad for a long time. He turned to Erida. "Vauban really like to invent don't they. A vauban made my leg, sometimes I think he cares more about the leg then he does about me (chuckles)"

"I admit that I wouldn't mind one of those for my liset," Hitomi said as Lucifon was scrubbed. The kubrow was panting as he closed his eyes, enjoying the scrubbing. She looked to Ben. "It's okay, I promise. He's a giant goof ball and thinks he's king of our clan dojo."

She nodded and said: I could contact our Vauban friend and ask if he could make a portable bathtub for you. I remembered it wouldn't take that long to make, at least what Vauban said. Erida did enjoy to scrub a kubrow clean, since she used to it and to see the reaction of the Kubrow she is cleaning, either it be trying to escape the bathtub or enjoying the bath.

"I would love to see more of those inventions later. Hell, I might even buy 'em if your Vauban friend sells them." he says to Erida.

Normally he doesn't sell his invention, but I'm sure he won't complain for the payment. I will make a note to get one to you too

Ben gives a destructive look to Arthas. "You have no idea what I had to go through." Then he lightened up again, he could never stay mad for a long time. He turned to Erida. "Vauban really like to invent don't they. A vauban made my leg, sometimes I think he cares more about the leg then he does about me (chuckles)"

And I won't know, but I don't need to know it. I respect your fear and I will keep my negative thoughts for myself, because I'm not the one who says bad things out loud Arthas said and let go of his resting hand on Ben's shoulder.

He really do like his inventions, even if the purpose of invention is kinda pointless for some tennos she said and chuckled.

Fang took a good look at Ben's leg before he said: I guess that vauban did a good job on that leg? It looks like it

Artorias: *starts walking off sad*

Luna walked behind Artrorias, seeing how he didn't look so happy. She nudged his shoulder a bit and then said: Why do you look down? Don't you like being with us? I could talk to you if you feel lonely.

She nodded and said: I could contact our Vauban friend and ask if he could make a portable bathtub for you. I remembered it wouldn't take that long to make, at least what Vauban said. Erida did enjoy to scrub a kubrow clean, since she used to it and to see the reaction of the Kubrow she is cleaning, either it be trying to escape the bathtub or enjoying the bath.

Normally he doesn't sell his invention, but I'm sure he won't complain for the payment. I will make a note to get one to you too

And I won't know, but I don't need to know it. I respect your fear and I will keep my negative thoughts for myself, because I'm not the one who says bad things out loud Arthas said and let go of his resting hand on Ben's shoulder.

He really do like his inventions, even if the purpose of invention is kinda pointless for some tennos she said and chuckled.

Fang took a good look at Ben's leg before he said: I guess that vauban did a good job on that leg? It looks like it

Luna walked behind Artrorias, seeing how he didn't look so happy. She nudged his shoulder a bit and then said: Why do you look down? Don't you like being with us? I could talk to you if you feel lonely.

"Engineer types tend to hate seeing their inventions get all beat up," Hitomi replied. "I vaugely remember one that was part of my clan during the old war constantly yelling at my sister Hoshi for abusing something or another... Really?" Her voice brightened. "That would be wonderful, especially after missions like playing decoy for other agents!"

Lucifon was enjoying himself quite a bit, eyes closed as he was scrubbed. He wasn't making a lot of noise that would be deemed threatening.

From one of the entrances came walking a Mesa, warframe mostly adorned in blue, save for the bandana around her helmet which was pink. She was followed by a kubrow the size of a small hound and she waved. "Hitomi! I thought you were meeting me at the hotel!"

Hitomi turned. "I'm sorry Annie, the cephalon said you weren't here yet."

The Mesa paused a few feet away. She tilted her head. "...I see you found Lucifon and that he's already gotten more people to worship him."

Hitomi laughed. "I have a Drahk in Cryo on my Liset too."

The Mesa sighed as her much smaller kubrow walked around, nose to the ground as it sniffed everything and everyone.

Edited by psychicandroid

Ben turns to Fang "He certainly did, I think he was the one who pulled me out of my depression. I felt so helpless when I lost my leg. Then he came in with a smile on his face and" The smaller Kubrow starts sniffing at Ben. Ben jumps back scared almost kicking the poor thing in the face. "Where did you come from?! Now go back to your master, away you go , come on"

Ben turns to Fang "He certainly did, I think he was the one who pulled me out of my depression. I felt so helpless when I lost my leg. Then he came in with a smile on his face and" The smaller Kubrow starts sniffing at Ben. Ben jumps back scared almost kicking the poor thing in the face. "Where did you come from?! Now go back to your master, away you go , come on"

The kubrow yelps and cringes away like Ben actually had kicked him, ears back and paw raised as if it's debating if it should run or roll over and play dead. Once Ben asks it to go, it cloaks itself and can be heard taking off running until the Mesa falls to the ground with a shout. The grey and brown patchy kubrow reappears, climbing on top of Mesa.

"Pumpkin, calm down! He's not going to hurt you, girl. Oh for the love of the Lotus..." Annie wrestles a bit with the creature until Hitomi walks over and picks it up so Annie can stand up. Hitomi giggles as Pumpkin clings to her shoulder and shoves her head as close to Hitomi's as possible.

"Thanks, 'Tomi," she says, dusting herself off as she glanced towards Ben. "I'm really sorry but if I leave her alone in my liset she'll tear it to pieces looking for me."

Hitomi looks to Ben, saying, "I'm sorry we keep showing up with random kubrows. If you get too uncomfortable please tell us and we'll find somewhere for them to go and sleep, okay?" Hitomi pauses. "Everyone, this is Annie. Annie, this is Ben, Luna, Artorias, Odin, Fang, Arthas, and Eridia. ...Did I get everyone?"

Edited by psychicandroid

The kubrow yelps and cringes away like Ben actually had kicked him, ears back and paw raised as if it's debating if it should run or roll over and play dead. Once Ben asks it to go, it cloaks itself and can be heard taking off running until the Mesa falls to the ground with a shout. The grey and brown patchy kubrow reappears, climbing on top of Mesa.

"Pumpkin, calm down! He's not going to hurt you, girl. Oh for the love of the Lotus..." Annie wrestles a bit with the creature until Hitomi walks over and picks it up so Annie can stand up. Hitomi giggles as Pumpkin clings to her shoulder and shoves her head as close to Hitomi's as possible.

"Thanks, 'Tomi," she says, dusting herself off as she glanced towards Ben. "I'm really sorry but if I leave her alone in my liset she'll tear it to pieces looking for me."

Hitomi looks to Ben, saying, "I'm sorry we keep showing up with random kubrows. If you get too uncomfortable please tell us and we'll find somewhere for them to go and sleep, okay?" Hitomi pauses. "Everyone, this is Annie. Annie, this is Ben, Luna, Artorias, Odin, Fang, Arthas, and Eridia. ...Did I get everyone?"

"It seems like it. Anyway, nice to meet you Annie." Odin smiles.

"Engineer types tend to hate seeing their inventions get all beat up," Hitomi replied. "I vaugely remember one that was part of my clan during the old war constantly yelling at my sister Hoshi for abusing something or another... Really?" Her voice brightened. "That would be wonderful, especially after missions like playing decoy for other agents!"

Lucifon was enjoying himself quite a bit, eyes closed as he was scrubbed. He wasn't making a lot of noise that would be deemed threatening.

From one of the entrances came walking a Mesa, warframe mostly adorned in blue, save for the bandana around her helmet which was pink. She was followed by a kubrow the size of a small hound and she waved. "Hitomi! I thought you were meeting me at the hotel!"

Hitomi turned. "I'm sorry Annie, the cephalon said you weren't here yet."

The Mesa paused a few feet away. She tilted her head. "...I see you found Lucifon and that he's already gotten more people to worship him."

Hitomi laughed. "I have a Drahk in Cryo on my Liset too."

The Mesa sighed as her much smaller kubrow walked around, nose to the ground as it sniffed everything and everyone.

Arthas gave a friendly wave to Mesa, bowed a bit and said: Welcome to our "hangout". The more the merrier as some would say

IN certain amount yes

Almost done with you, just have to scrub the last spots on you and you will be the cleanest kubrow in this room she said and giggled, finishing up the last spots. When she was done she lifted the kubrow out of the bathtub and used one of her kubrow towel to dry Lucifon. Once his fur was dry, it slightly puffed up and Erida couldn't resist to giggle when it happen.

Depression is a really strong emotion, which you shouldn't underestimate or you might commit suicide. Trust me, I know how it felt to almost do suicide because of depression. However; once Arthas came to my aid during that mission, I saw a new purpose in my life.

Yup

Yep, Nice to meet you Annie

H-hi....N-nice to meet y-you..

Indeed you did Fang said and nodded.

Ben felt very guilty for what he did to the poor Kubrow, but at the same time still being afraid of kubrow. "It's okay, just don't let it sneak up on me. I have really bad memories of Kubrows"

Arthas gave a friendly wave to Mesa, bowed a bit and said: Welcome to our "hangout". The more the merrier as some would say

IN certain amount yes

Almost done with you, just have to scrub the last spots on you and you will be the cleanest kubrow in this room she said and giggled, finishing up the last spots. When she was done she lifted the kubrow out of the bathtub and used one of her kubrow towel to dry Lucifon. Once his fur was dry, it slightly puffed up and Erida couldn't resist to giggle when it happen.

Depression is a really strong emotion, which you shouldn't underestimate or you might commit suicide. Trust me, I know how it felt to almost do suicide because of depression. However; once Arthas came to my aid during that mission, I saw a new purpose in my life.

Yup

Yep, Nice to meet you Annie

H-hi....N-nice to meet y-you..

Indeed you did Fang said and nodded.

"Nice to meet you all," The Mesa replied, having a seat on the ground. "It's a nice place to hang out. Good choice. Question is why are we all hanging out here, though?"

Lucifon shook out his coat as he was dried. He gave an excited bark and head butted Erida to get more pettings.

Ben felt very guilty for what he did to the poor Kubrow, but at the same time still being afraid of kubrow. "It's okay, just don't let it sneak up on me. I have really bad memories of Kubrows"

Annie looks at Ben. "I won't let her do that again. She's usually pretty quiet. I can put something jingly on her if that'll help."

"Pumpkin doesn't like jingly things." Hitomi put the Kubrow down and it sat there, ears back, eyes looking at one tenno, then back to the ground, and repeating.

"How did I end up with the neurotic one?" Annie sighs. "I mean, look at Lucifon. Both of them came from the same hell hole and he just acts like he's king of everything. She's... well, she's Pumpkin."

"Sadly yes they doesn't bother me. I came here for a deserved pause from working on a project what I when gave to Lotus to either continue it or keep it safe. I gladly listen her although sadly yes... Some of us now-a-days doesn't listen her" Mishane said "Uh... Arbiters of Hexis and New Loka?" Erund asked "Oh... Lord... I forgot that I haven't explained Erund about syndicates yet... I am not associated with them. Although I do have friends from those" Mishane said then explains Erund about the syndicates.

"Ah... Basically bunch of different believes and ideals owning people... Nearly same is this place allied with them or not as long as they keeps following rules I ain't opening my mouth about them really much" Erund said.

*The Sayrn clad Fae nods* "Very well, I'll have Hjalp process the work and we'll hopefully by the days end have you two in our staff. Thank you for your time" *She says standing and offering a bow to the two tenno*

"Nice to meet you all," The Mesa replied, having a seat on the ground. "It's a nice place to hang out. Good choice. Question is why are we all hanging out here, though?"

Lucifon shook out his coat as he was dried. He gave an excited bark and head butted Erida to get more pettings.

Annie looks at Ben. "I won't let her do that again. She's usually pretty quiet. I can put something jingly on her if that'll help."

"Pumpkin doesn't like jingly things." Hitomi put the Kubrow down and it sat there, ears back, eyes looking at one tenno, then back to the ground, and repeating.

"How did I end up with the neurotic one?" Annie sighs. "I mean, look at Lucifon. Both of them came from the same hell hole and he just acts like he's king of everything. She's... well, she's Pumpkin."

*Odin suddenly becomes very quiet and looks to the ground and reaches for something, a moment later, in his hand was a collar, the name of "Eos" was on the collar, he clenched it tightly.

"Heh, you guys are lucky to have your Kubrows, I wish I could get another, but I am very very short on credits, plus..... *He looks at the collar* I still miss my last one..."

*He looks back up at the others.

"Forgive me, I usually never get this emotional." 

Edited by Lonewolf115

Erund does a chivalry "Understood" Erund said Mishane bowed "Word taken. Let me know if there is something you want to know. I will be at hotel myself and please be what you are even if I have prime warframe worn on. Because I do not like being treated as better because. Reason I am kind of bad in combat" Mishane said "No comment" Erund said.

-cut-

First it was just me painting skulls, then tenno after tenno came and I called all of my friends over here. Thats pretty much all Fang said and brought out a day of the dead themed skull from his inventory, showing the mesa one of his "works".

Erida crouched so that she was at even height and petted Lucifon on his head, scratching his ears and then stroking his clean, soft fur.

*Odin suddenly becomes very quiet and looks to the ground and reaches for something, a moment later, in his hand was a collar, the name of "Eos" was on the collar, he clenched it tightly.

"Heh, you guys are lucky to have your Kubrows, I wish I could get another, but I am very very short on credits, plus..... *He looks at the collar* I still miss my last one..."

Its ok to cry, everyone do it sometimes. Even Fang does it Luna said and approached Odin, hugged him so he felt better.

I only cry on the inside

Then what was the sound you made when you finally got Reaper prime?

I didn't cry, I only got something in my eye

Right.. Arthas said and laughed. Erida laughed with Arthas.

First it was just me painting skulls, then tenno after tenno came and I called all of my friends over here. Thats pretty much all Fang said and brought out a day of the dead themed skull from his inventory, showing the mesa one of his "works".

Erida crouched so that she was at even height and petted Lucifon on his head, scratching his ears and then stroking his clean, soft fur.

Its ok to cry, everyone do it sometimes. Even Fang does it Luna said and approached Odin, hugged him so he felt better.

I only cry on the inside

Annie tilted her head to the side." ...Okay, the skull itself is creepy but the designs on it are actually quite beautiful. If that were an animal skull I would probably ask if it were for sale. Hang it up in my Liset to make my Cephalon angry with me."

She and Hitomi looked at Odin, then at each other. Hitomi said, "Well, um... how do you feel about Sahasas, Odin?"

Ben wasn't unfamiliar with loss. "Don't worry, being emotional isn't a bad thing, certainly when you lost someone close to your hearth. But they want you to move on, it only saddens them to see you sad, at least that's what her last words where to me."

I only cry on the inside

*Odin hugs Luna, but his sheer strength almost knocks the wind out of Luna.

"Heh thanks for that." He smiles warmly to Luna.

Annie tilted her head to the side." ...Okay, the skull itself is creepy but the designs on it are actually quite beautiful. If that were an animal skull I would probably ask if it were for sale. Hang it up in my Liset to make my Cephalon angry with me."

She and Hitomi looked at Odin, then at each other. Hitomi said, "Well, um... how do you feel about Sahasas, Odin?"

"Sahasas? I love 'em, to death. Probably my most favorite Kubrow breed."

*He wipes some of his tears.

"Haven't really cried in lord knows how long... Sorry about that."

-cut-

Fang just shrugged and said: Its a hobby of mine, to paint skulls in all different patterns and colours. I think I have painted some feral kubrow skulls before. Erida turned her head towards Fang as she heard that and responded back to Fang in a passive-aggressive tone: You found these feral kubrows already dead, right?. Fang moved both of his arms down to calm down Erida and said: I would only take the skulls from the dead feral kubrows, becaue I know you would be furioust if you saw or heard me killing feral kubrows for their skulls

You better be telling the truth, because you know what will happen if I find out, right? Erida said and Fang nodded as a yes to Erida.

Luna felt like she was being hugged too hard from Odin, so she gently patted Odin's back and said: Y-you are welcome...now could you let me go? You are kinda hugging me too hard. It became harder to breath for Luna as she was being hugged too hard by Odin.

Fang just shrugged and said: Its a hobby of mine, to paint skulls in all different patterns and colours. I think I have painted some feral kubrow skulls before. Erida turned her head towards Fang as she heard that and responded back to Fang in a passive-aggressive tone: You found these feral kubrows already dead, right?. Fang moved both of his arms down to calm down Erida and said: I would only take the skulls from the dead feral kubrows, becaue I know you would be furioust if you saw or heard me killing feral kubrows for their skulls

You better be telling the truth, because you know what will happen if I find out, right? Erida said and Fang nodded as a yes to Erida.

Luna felt like she was being hugged too hard from Odin, so she gently patted Odin's back and said: Y-you are welcome...now could you let me go? You are kinda hugging me too hard. It became harder to breath for Luna as she was being hugged too hard by Odin.

"Oh... OH! I am so sorry!"

*Odin quickly lets go, completely forgetting about his true strength, scratching his head nervously.

"Oh... OH! I am so sorry!"

*Odin quickly lets go, completely forgetting about his true strength, scratching his head nervously.

Luna giggled as she could breath again, catching her breath. I-its ok. Its not the first time it happen to me Luna said in a friendly matter, even if she almost passed out by Odin.

-snip-

"Okay, I'm going to be right back!" Hitomi said. She moved to jog off, tripping over her feet once but not falling. Annie sighed and shook her head, but looked at Fang, rubbing her chin.

"...You think if I gave you a skull you'd paint it for me? It's for a friend. She lost one of her Kubrows recently and we're expecting him back from being cremated soon. Well, that's if she doesn't get to the ashes first."

Erund does a chivalry "Understood" Erund said Mishane bowed "Word taken. Let me know if there is something you want to know. I will be at hotel myself and please be what you are even if I have prime warframe worn on. Because I do not like being treated as better because. Reason I am kind of bad in combat" Mishane said "No comment" Erund said.

*Perks an eyebrow at the statement of prime warframes* "I care little about weather a frame is prime or not, what meaning they had in the Orokin era has little meaning now. You're here to protect and serve, remember that and only that and I'll treat you the same way I treat others."

"When we are not a problem to each other on my part. Soldiers are for the war not scientists" Mishane said "Everybody has their own perks" Erund said "Exactly" Mishane said "So what shook away your willingness to fight?" Erund asked "I have right to stay silent in that" Mishane said "Understood" Erund said.