The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Droben seemed unphased by the whole encounter ((Get it, unphased, because he's a phased Vauban? Excuse me while I go cry in the corner...))and instead jumped up in a warmup position, turning to the speaker when the music didn't come back on. "Ahem?" When Mubs didn't respond, Droben hopped over and with the grace of a ballerina kicked it full force into the wall. When the tripod redeployed, the same voice apologized,

"Sorry mate, just takin' a little nap." The music restarted, but Droben still seemed dissatisfied.

"Mubs, the other soundtrack please?" The music paused, and Drobestep began to blare again. Droben raised his finger in a gesture to ask Echo to wait for a moment as he walked over to the orb and bent over like an angry parent speaking to a toddler.

"The OTHER track. You know, the @sskicking one?" The music stopped, and remained off as Droben reapproached Echo.

"Ok. Oh, and cutie, you might want to go into the other room until this is over." Droben snapped, and infrasound began to blare out of the speaker, releasing inaudible but agonizing vibrations to be released throughout the room. Droben chuckled.

"Soundproof insulation mofo," he kicked Echo square in the face before stepping back.

"Oh my..." Kate's face went red. Her whole body started to tremble, and she started to grunt with pleasure.

"That's it; I'll carry her away and restrain her until... whatever you did wears off. Try to incapacitate, not kill!" Abra called, dragging a twitching Kate with him.

((Enderius could just have an, "I'm done! Let Droben die!" moment. Also I should specify that it's when infrasound get's loud that you start to

Become Nauseous

Get a headache

Become dizzy

Vomit

Lose control of your breathing

Explode

Have fun!

Edit: Probably will try to move this to the dueling room actually))

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben had been prancing around in circles when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down to see a knife protruding from his stomach, which he yanked out. A small spurt of blood came with it, only further infuriating Droben. "Mubs! Turn it up!" The sound's volume increased, shaking the room a bit. Droben stormed over to where Echo was, kicking him full force in the face.

"Are you done, or should I got for full volume?" Droben said, making sure to keep his distance.

((I noticed, and I am... disappointed. On the other hand, you've saved Droben the effort of figuring it out for himself. Time to make more speakers...))

Edited by Alad_VI

Catching the helmet and gently putting it down, Droben took a look at  Echo's pain. Promptly, he headed over to the speaker and bent over, turning it off. He then went back over to Echo and stuck out his hand as if to pick him up. In his other hand was Echo's helmet, which he held with an iron grip.

((Tuckr check your PMs))

As Echo took Droben's hand, it was immediately released to further the humiliation. "I'm not," Droben said whilst exiting the arena, grabbing the speaker as he passed it. He kept Echo's helmet in his other hand as he went back to the room with Kate, raising the helmet as the speaker began to play victorious music. "I have slain the beast, and I seek my reward!"

Kate walked towards him, a bit unsteadily and with glazed eyes. "And the lucky mofo is the Vauban. Now you have the right to take me to dinner." She smiled slyly. "Amongst other things..."

Abra strode forward, his face impassive. "Alright then, Mr Booben. Let me establish some ground rules: do not spike her drink or forget to use protection..." He cracked his knuckles. "Unless you want a Galatine up your &#!."

Edited by Achaix

"Well maybe I'm into that," Droben said to Abra whilst glancing a playful nudge off of Kate's arm. He turned on his heel to face her.

"So, what'd ya like to eat? I've got a couple thousand credits to drop and a couple hours before I'm off to..." Droben groaned,

"Work. But until then I'm all yours." His vocal tone became more suggestive.

"All yours."

Droben let out a hearty, "Ha!" before slapping Echo's hand away and turning back to his date and putting his arms out to his sides. "The world is yours for the next three hours."

After realizing that she had no idea where she was going, Miranda went to Enderius' office and knocked.

*Some time later*

On one side of the bar stood Kate and Droben, waiting for their order.

On the other sat Echo and Abra, each with a glass of sake.

"It's weird." Abra reminisced, looking at the unlikely duo. "I guess I never realized that Kate wasn't as innocent and naïve as she seemed..."

Edited by Achaix

((I return! And fun fact of the day: Any dish that either Miranda or Droben cooks in this is actually based off of something that I cook.))

Droben removed his helmet, showing his warped face and taking a sip of water with lemon. "This doesn't... bother you, does it?" He said, gesturing to his ashen skin.

((If you need a more complete description I can retrieve it from somewhere else where I was using Droben and I went into a lot of detail))

Kate shrugged. "I'm more concerned with what a man can do rather than what he looks like." She traced a finger down Droben's chest, sipped her vodka, and grinned. "Of course, it could complicate matters if you have your... equipment... as messed up as your face."

((I wouldn't mind more descriptiveness. Kinda hard to visualize otherwise))

((

...bluish mist was released from the seal. Placing his helmet at his side, Droben showed his face to be that of a handsome, young, brown eyed man with dirty-blonde hair. However, after about a second's delay he twitched, and skin began to flake away, his veins becoming accented with an unnatural radioactive blue. His irises fragmented, their color blending and distorting. Various hair strands went black and grey...

Side effects of being phased ))

Droben coughed, flustered. He wasn't exactly... accustomed to things going his way. "I assure you... I'm a Vauban. I always keep all of my tools in pristine condition. All of them." He sipped from a glass of amontillado as a smirk crept across his face.

"For grand honor and great justice..." She murmured, looking into her glass, her gaze unfocused. Then she snapped back. "Either way, I have a room prepped in the hotel section. Wanna go?" She smiled again, a little forcefully this time.