Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Fae tilts her head* "Oh you want to work as a gardener. Okay" *She approaches Miranda with the pair of shears* "This tree is about halfway done. Go ahead and snip off all the little spouts on the branches and trunk. And when you're done make sure that the rivers aren't plugged up by the blossom leaves."

Miranda unenthusiastically took the shears and began to prune the tree. Her face showed absent mindedness, and she seemed rather apathetic about the whole situation, but nonetheless she was meticulous in her work as she strove for perfection.

"Just messing with you. It's 5000."

((I like to think that the ratio credit:euro would be 100:1. Also the Shak'ju are a reference to a race of insectoid beings in some of my as-yet unreleased fanfics))

Edited by Achaix

Droben smiled devilishly. "My pleasure." He promptly placed a tesla directly in the space in between Echo's legs and turned it on, smiling to himself.

Miranda finished a part of the tree, and moved onto the next, paying careful attention to each detail.

Edited by Alad_VI

Droben chuckled as he removed the tesla and deactivated it. "Buddy, if your gonna get yerself into a fight with me again, at least do it while you're sober so you remember that persisting pain in your @ss from when I kicked it."

Miranda merely continued trimming the tree, ignoring Crimson all together.

Edited by Alad_VI