Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda's eyes squinted as she became more irritated. "I'm about as interested in your offer as I am in continuing this conversation." She turned to Fae, normal face restored. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

Felix turned back around.  "Suit yourself then."

Edited by Braslazer

*Fae couldn't help but smile* "See you then" *She turned her one violet eye towards Felix as Miranda assumabley leaves* "Smooth"

"Hey, I tried being friendly and it failed.  I matched sarcasm with sarcasm and it failed.  That's just how things go sometimes."

*Shyla smiles and nods* "If you want bring your Kubrow by, the ones here are really friendly" *She explains as she heads into the back, grabbing some food. A special formula designed for maximum protein and flavor, while lasting a while* "500 credits please"

Without a further word, Miranda left for her Liset, where she went to the incubation chamber. A few button presses later, a grey kubrow with slightly-darker-grey™ splotches came out. As it gradually woke up, she scratched its head and started to exit. After reaching her hotel room, Miranda dismissed the kubrow to the bedroom. She called out to Crimson. "I'm back!" before heading into the kitchen and eating some of the leftover bruschetta.

Miranda entered the living area with a piece of bruschetta in hand. "Eh. It's not exactly the most fun thing to do, but I got paid." She took another bite of the bruschetta.

Droben's eyes shot open with a sudden realization. "Sh*t! Work!" He threw himself off of the couch and hurried to gather his things. "Abra, let her know what happened!" he called out before sprinting out of the room and to the restaurant. "I'm not late, am I?" he asked his boss, panting.

Edited by Alad_VI

Felix got out of the warm spring waters.  "Well, I'm probably going to go see if Enderius is done with whatever 'meeting' he had."  He put on his frame, but hesitated before putting on the helmet.  "Thanks for this, it was nice to relax a little.  Sorry if I at all made it awkward with that woman."  And with that, Felix put on his helmet and began to walk away.

Edited by Braslazer

Abra decided to leave Droben and Kate alone and take a stroll through the gardens.

He saw the Valkyr, Fae. He briefly wondered whether he should try and talk to her, but saw that someone else -one of the merchants, a dim memory whispered - was already chatting with her.

He took a sniff. His augmented sense of smell detected several pheromones emanating from the pair.

Edited by Achaix

As he was walking away, Felix saw an Oberon watching them.  Hoping that not everyone on the Dojo was like the woman from earlier he walked up to the Oberon and stuck out his hand.  "Why hello there, I'm Felix.  Might I ask for your name?"

(Sh!t, ninjaing. Fixed now)

Abra looked into Felix's eyes. There was honesty within the trader, he sensed.

He shook his hand, and decided to mess with the trader a bit. "Renewer, Rinyūaru, Warbeast, Destructor, Oberon, Nash'kely. Also known as Abra."

Edited by Achaix

(Sh!t, ninjaing. Fixed now)

Abra looked into Felix's eyes. There was honesty within the trader, he sensed.

He shook his hand, and decided to mess with the trader a bit. "Renewer, Rinyūaru, Warbeast, Destructor, Oberon, Nash'kely. Also known as Abra."

(oh god so many edits)

The Oberon shook Felix's hand with a strong grip.  "Abra, that's an interesting name.  Well, Abra, sorry I can't stay and talk, but I need to go see about further employment.  I hope to see you again, and remember, if you need anything, then just come to my shop and I'll see if I can help."

Edited by Braslazer

((Must have been glanced over earlier))

-snip-

Droben's eyes shot open with a sudden realization. "Sh*t! Work!" He threw himself off of the couch and hurried to gather his things. "Abra, let her know what happened!" he called out before sprinting out of the room and to the restaurant. "I'm not late, am I?" he asked his boss, panting.