The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"About ourselves... I was a Stalker." He said as he looked at her body again. "Do you have the Immortal skin?" He asked.

" yes....i see it more as an individual upgrade...hey....eyes.......up here........i doenst happen often that new recruits get an immortal skin"

Echo smiled. "It's fine staying here really..." He said. "So umm... What do I need to do with this dress?" He asked himself.

"i dont know......keep it .....throw it away......ha...you could even wear it yourself" *she laughed at the thought*

Echo went next to Rota. "Oh are you sure?" He asked. "I mean... It is clean. I spent 2 years making it." He said as he kicked her leg softly. "You can think about it but let's just talk." He said.

"i dont think so........now back to the talk...what was it again.....i think were lacking in a talking topic"

Echo looked at Rota. "I'm not sure..." He said. "I think we were talking about ourselves."

"this starts to bore me....i think i will go train a bit youre fine with it?....bah even if not im just going" *rota said leaving echo*

"Oh please..." Echo went to Rota. "I'm not creepy... I guess Lys was... not so sensitive." He said. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. I just think you look... good."

"but the way you say it creeps me out really" *rota went on to train her fighting*

"Oh... I guess that's that chance gone... Being called a creep screws up my chance." He said as he put his hands to the sides. "I guess you can do what every Tenno does to every Stalker."

"huh what?" *rota stopped her training* "what did you say?

"Hmm you can kill me." He said. "You wanna? Do it." He closed his eyes. "You want to kill me? I haven't really got anything to live for since I'm not a Stalker and I've lost the only woman I loved."

"ahh come on it cant be that bad besides i only smacked you down since you were dumb enough to touch my while i was training....that was just a dumb idea"

Echo scored headshots each time, the heads coming off as they hit. "I'm winning right now. You need practice." He said as he fired at the last target. "Hmm who won?" He asked with a chuckle.

"ok.....i let you have this youre pretty good at aiming....but im better in taking them out quickly"

"Hmm... That's what you get when you spend your whole life as a Stalker... I have killed possibly a lot of Novas. I cracked a Mag's head open once... I'm different now thank the Lotus." He said. "What should we do now?" He asked.

"i could use a break now....maybe a shower too...*sniff* bah....i smell really bad"