The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Damascus was observing Echo and Rota. Decided to leave them together (I think she has found better company) Damascus thought and walked towards the hotel helmet on and asked for a room after getting keys he made himself feel home in the apartment next wave of warframe burrowing on his mind. Damascus felt that the knowledge over void and warframe became instinct. He took off the warframe and set down to sleep on the bed.

Edited by Revel72

"Sure, just let me pack up."

*Some time later*

"Well, the Hangar is... the Hangar. Park your ship, sleep here if the hotel beds are too soft. That's my ship over there." He pointed at a large, gunmetal vessel. "Corvette class, modified Void Drive, can house ten people, improved AI and autopilot system. I call it Druid."

He pointed at a Lisfet. "I believe that's a certain passive-aggressive Zephyr's ship. Give it a wide berth."

*later* Alex: well gee abra thanks for showing me around. I'll see you around I guess, bye! Edited by bomberkidd

Someone in the shadows tsks.

"You really have to stop that, Monsoon. Nobody likes a show off." Kate said as her Eclipse technique deactivated. "Also, few of us like the Corpus. It's not wise to run around, shouting "Lookame! I'm BFFs with Alad!""

Hearing the laughter, Kate continued. "I mean, seriously. This Dojo is filled with Tenno, many of which had the displeasure of being... harvested."

She turned to the Saryn. "Be careful with this guy. I'm getting major bad-guy vibes off him."

(I'm coming back, and with a new character!)

As a ship prepared to dock into the Dojo, a voice came through to the communicator.  "Hello, um, this is Rodney, requesting clearance to land."

Meanwhile, at the Dojo's market, Felix sits in his shop, asleep.

Hearing the laughter, Kate continued. "I mean, seriously. This Dojo is filled with Tenno, many of which had the displeasure of being... harvested."

She turned to the Saryn. "Be careful with this guy. I'm getting major bad-guy vibes off him."

"Yeahhhhh... he was on the ceiling and has four arms so that was my general impression..."

"Either way, Monsoon, someday a bullet will go through your skull." Kate smiled viciously. "And I may be on the other side of the gun."

Having finished painting a cherry blossom, Abra strolled through the Dojo in his usual, non-combat clothes; black shirt, black trousers and black jacket, his tattooed face exposed. His left arm (a prosthetic) was coloured a rich gold lined with black.

Seeing his partner sleeping on his post (and remembering his deal with K), Abra gave him a quick pat on the shoulder. "Felix?"

"Either way, Monsoon, someday a bullet will go through your skull." Kate smiled viciously. "And I may be on the other side of the gun."

Having finished painting a cherry blossom, Abra strolled through the Dojo in his usual, non-combat clothes; black shirt, black trousers and black jacket, his tattooed face exposed. His left arm (a prosthetic) was coloured a rich gold lined with black.

Seeing his partner sleeping on his post (and remembering his deal with K), Abra gave him a quick pat on the shoulder. "Felix?"

Felix woke up, startled.  "Huh.. What is it?"

Felix woke up, startled.  "Huh.. What is it?"

"This is your job, is it not?" Abra said, raising an eyebrow at Felix's yawn. "Anyway, I got in touch with my Corpus contact. He's willing to act as the middleman for our business, at least until we gather enough start-up capital."

"This is your job, is it not?" Abra said, raising an eyebrow at Felix's yawn. "Anyway, I got in touch with my Corpus contact. He's willing to act as the middleman for our business, at least until we gather enough start-up capital."

"And do we have an estimate at how much "start-up capital" we'll need?"

White was leaning quietly against a wall hidden away from glancing eyes, seemingly resting in the shadows as no movement could be discerned from his form within the empty grand hall. Moments later, he held out his hand and looked down into it, a small holo-locket held within. Activating it, a small woman could be seen floating within the ray, resting her head against an Orokin-styled male soldier's muscled chest as he held her carefully in his arms. Reaching up with his other hand, White gripped his helm which released its' brackets and retracted away, revealing a shaved military haired man with almost shining blue eyes, the same man within the hologram. Looking at it for a few more moments, he deactivated the hologram and looked up at the ceiling, sighing softly as a tear ran down his cheek. ".... The Queens will die, as will their Corpus counterparts for what they did to you, Araelia. Their death will let me rest, and leave your memory in peace." He said to no one, placing his helm back on moments later.

Echo grinned for a moment and then put on a straight face. "Could I stay in your hotel eroom? I cleared out Lys' room and I haven't got one." He said. "Need a shower huh?"

"thats a really dumb question dont you think? we just met and you ask me this? you really need to rethink this"

Edited by Bachus

"Well we aren't a couple... I think we can just be roommates. You can sleep on the bed... I can sleep on the sofa?" He said. "Hey I'll not invade your privacy."

*rota laughed* "why should i belive you? i see you checking me out all the time"