The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Echo sighed in frustration. "I wasn't... like that. I've never seen a Nova up close." He said as he scratched his neck in embarrassment. "If I was a perv... Would Lys even like me?" He asked.

"i dont think that matters anymore......fine....you can stay....but only one night.....think of it as price on our little challenge" *she gave him a glare* "after that youre out got it?"

Echo followed. "I'll just be waiting in the... lounge." He said with a smile. "So... Oh jeez you do need a shower." Echo said with his eyes squinted. "Oh sorry. I just smelled it... I could smell it from here. Or is it me?" He said as he sniffed his armpits. "Nope... not me."

"what a gentleman ....not...." *when they came to the appartments rota disappeared in the bathroom*

Echo sat in the lounge and closed his eyes. "Hmm... I wonder... I think she's a nice woman... If she's treated well. Nice physique..." He said as he put his head on the sofa and sat back.

*he could feel the warmth coming from the bathroom and hear the water coming out of the shower*

Echo let the warmth flow around him. "Hmm that's nice." He said as he sat back.

*Eventually it stopped and it got very silent in the appartment* in the next moment the door opened up and rota came out with towels wrapped around her body

Alone at the bar, Miranda took a heavy sip from a towering glass of beer. When she put it down, she stared into the cylinder with focused, heavy eyes. For several seconds, she appeared to be in deep thought before she shook her head, and finished the glass. Leaving her money on the table, she stepped outside and leaned against the wall before releasing a deep sigh. She pulled up her codex and called out to Faye.

"Hey, sorry I've been out for a while, things have been... complicated. When and where should we meet up to discuss things further?"

Droben sat patiently outside of Vladof's office, listening for the inevitable sound of failure. They should have just left me to fix him myself, he thought. Unconsciously, he rolled a coin across his fingers, passing it under his palm every time it reached the end of it's path.

*Fae shrugged* "It's fine I'm used to doing most of the work myself." *Fae thought for a moment placing a clawed finger on her chin in thought* "I haven't raked the sand rooms yet, you can handle that right?"

*Enderius siged as Rael didn't seem to answer his calls about fighting* "Alright fine then I'll fight you" *Enderius said impatiently as he stepped into the arena*

"Depends; this is where you come in. Will we create a small firm or a large business? You have 10 years of trading experience; I just supply the product. What do you think?"

"Abra, we're talking about a precious resource that nobody else is selling.  We have market control on this.  If you can keep producing, I say we go big or go home."

Echo went to Rota who was in the bedroom. "I was wondering if I could take my warframe off." He said as he entered.

Crimson whistled as he sat in the  lounge. 

"ngghh....what do you want?....im sleeping here....get the F*** out ..do what you want just leave me alone"

Krelon smiled and laughed as he pulled out his Nikana. "Let's dance." He said as he smiled.

*Grabs a weapon from the rack, his own Dragon Nikana. The blade rings slowly and glimmers with a snow white blade as he pulls it from the sheathe, giving it a quick twirl* "Your move"

*Enderius quickly and easily blocked all the attacks with his nikana, finishing by placing the blade back in it's sheathe and taking a defensive stance, his hand hovering inches away from the blade once more* "It will take more than that to kill me, and right now you should see me as an enemy, a trouble maker who's attacked someone on this station."

*Seems impossible to knock over even though the kunnai stick they don't seem to go that deep. His armor and endurance is something to behold. He creates a sphere of ice around them, slowing Krelon significantly. He rears his fist back before slamming it into the ground sending a wave of icicles towards his enemy*

*Krelon seems to severely underestimate Enderius as he dodges out of the way of the now slowed arrow and kunai. He charges Krelon and delivers a powerful kick to his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He follows up quickly with a blunt blow with the hilt of his blade, jabbing it into his stomach, before pulling the blade from it's sheathe once more and slices him across the chest*

"Abra, we're talking about a precious resource that nobody else is selling.  We have market control on this.  If you can keep producing, I say we go big or go home."

"Well said. In that case, let's start slow and rise. I'll be head of R&D, but we'll need staff to grow. Add that to the cost of a Dojo for facilities, and we're around 1000000 credits." Abra frowned. "A large amount, I know."

*Enderius quickly dodges the dizzying blow and leaps bringing his blade down over head onto Krelons head, slashing through his helmet, barley grazing his face. The moment he lands he follows up with a quick round house kick to Krelons chest. Again Enderius is harder to take down than Krelon thinks*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

*Enderius quickly spins before the kunai are thrown into his hands, dodging the blades and in the process tripping Krelon himself. Enderius quickly gets to his feet, draws his blade once more and brings it down towards Krelons throat, stopping just short of the blow* "You are too confident, and you lack the capacity to back it up" *He says coldly before whipping his blade back into it's sheathe and stomping down on Krelons chest "Come back to me when you've learned some humility or some skill" *Enderius flicks his wrist, bringing the shields down and ending the duel. He takes his Nikana with him as he leaves*

((Nope, partly cuz you kept using 'definites' when fighting instead of 'woulds' basically saying 'I hit you not matter what' before you give the other guy a chance to respond, plus we already have one uber confident person I'd like it if not everyone thought themselves to be a the cockiest coolest guy to grace the system with their 'hilarious' personality. because when -everyone- is that guy it gets old real fast.))

*Enderius says nothing as he leaves Krelon on the floor, the wounds he would have he'd find healed by the dueling rooms own medicinal projection*

((Once again, Soundwave saves the day from Mary Sues.

On a similar note, I decided to give Kate and Abra a little backstory. If anyone sneaks into the Druid, there are several incriminating recordings there...))

...okay.....but the dojo would know if the records are on a criminal database))