The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((Gonna make something I love; fanart. The Dojo's cast!

I'm already scouring the webs for reference images, but if you have anything in mind for your character/s, say it now.

Or soon

tm))

waaaaaat?

((You heard me. Fanart.

Admittedly, made by an amateur. But an enthusiastic amateur!

Anyway, just tell me who - or what - your characters look like, and I'll draw it.))

((cool...now i need to think how my character actually looks like))

Krelon walked in the same room as Alex and Tony but noticed Alex more as she was a Saryn. "Oh... Hey there..." He said with a smile behind his helmet.

"oh hi. You're krelon right? I saw you fight in the dueling room." Edited by bomberkidd

((You heard me. Fanart.

Admittedly, made by an amateur. But an enthusiastic amateur!

Anyway, just tell me who - or what - your characters look like, and I'll draw it.))

(I think I'll just draw my own character because I enjoy drawing but thanks for the offer)

"I'll tell you after we get away from that creep!!!"

Tony uses speed to provide him and Alex a boost in movement and stamina. This makes him dizzy, granted he also just had a hangover making him vomit making the floor behind him very slippery. After the two are out of the sight of kelon they take the time to get some rest.                                                                                                                                                                                  "The power of bodily fluid, huh." He says panting while he scoots a little closer to Alex so he can hear her better.

Edited by eptoad

"I have no idea!" Alex said as she removed her saryn helmet, her brown hair cascading over her shoulders. "I'll go get you some clothes from the market so that you don't have to walk around in your warframe all the time."

Edited by bomberkidd

Tony walked into the bathroom thinking about how jacked up of a day his was. He turns on the water and just takes some time to detox for a bit. But then he thinks about how he could've died if weren't for Alex, she even woke him up out of his threshcone coma.