The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*It was at this moment the other security guard finally left, fully realizing the situation and leaving this enraged stranger in the hands of Fae. Fae bends over and tries her best to coo the enraged valkyr back to a more calmer state, telling her "It's okay...it's okay, you're safe" in an almost motherly tone as she vents her frustrations*

the crying died down, but it was still clear this valkyr wasnt in the mental state for an actual talk still right now it was important not to give her any reasons to go beserk again

*Let out a sigh of relief she's calmed down.* "Come sister....let's get you to the medical center." *Fae would slowly help her onto her feet and being to lead her towards the med bay. As they proceed down the halls, it's almost deadly silent and the smell incense fills the air. It would indeed be hard for anyone to go 'berserk' in such a calm, meditative atmosphere*

*Let out a sigh of relief she's calmed down.* "Come sister....let's get you to the medical center." *Fae would slowly help her onto her feet and being to lead her towards the med bay. As they proceed down the halls, it's almost deadly silent and the smell incense fills the air. It would indeed be hard for anyone to go 'berserk' in such a calm, meditative atmosphere*

Both reached the Medical canter the valkyr in Fae's hands barely conscious anymore,all the raging must have her completly worn out

*Fae sets her companion down upon a medical table where where a Trinity clad Tenno and several assistant sentinels await their arrival. Fae stays and watches as the medical team begins a medical scan, ensuring it's safe to remove this Valkyr's Warframe before they being healing physical injuries. If all is well the frame is sent to the Dojo's personal foundry for repairs while this mystery Tenno is given some of the best medical treatment available*

*Fae sets her companion down upon a medical table where where a Trinity clad Tenno and several assistant sentinels await their arrival. Fae stays and watches as the medical team begins a medical scan, ensuring it's safe to remove this Valkyr's Warframe before they being healing physical injuries. If all is well the frame is sent to the Dojo's personal foundry for repairs while this mystery Tenno is given some of the best medical treatment available*

gladly her wounds werent so bad that removing the frame would be counterproduktive but there were still some issues with her. Why didnt anyone else notice her? where did she come from?

gladly her wounds werent so bad that removing the frame would be counterproduktive but there were still some issues with her. Why didnt anyone else notice her? where did she come from?

*Questions that certainly plague Fae's mind, but for now it was a time for rehabilitation it seemed. Fae and the Trinity coming to the assumption that this was one of the unfortunate tenno not saved from project Zanuka and that she had, through sheer will, survived the torture and escaped, only to perhaps now find someplace safe to reside*

*Questions that certainly plague Fae's mind, but for now it was a time for rehabilitation it seemed. Fae and the Trinity coming to the assumption that this was one of the unfortunate tenno not saved from project Zanuka and that she had, through sheer will, survived the torture and escaped, only to perhaps now find someplace safe to reside*

perhaps this day still haunts her and forced this poor soul to attack everything in range. Fae felt the need to support her sister and ease her pain

perhaps this day still haunts her and forced this poor soul to attack everything in range. Fae felt the need to support her sister and ease her pain

*The medical team will have finished doing the proper treatments, leaving Fae and her new sister alone for what seems to be hours. The room deadly silent the entire time as Fae passes the time meditating*

*The medical team will have finished doing the proper treatments, leaving Fae and her new sister alone for what seems to be hours. The room deadly silent the entire time as Fae passes the time meditating*

*slowly the valkyr recovers still panting she opens her eyes* her gaze travels back to Fae

Edited by Bachus

*slowly the valkyr recovers still panting she opens her eyes*

*Fae has since pulled her helmet off, as she is one to do during meditations. She is sitting down beside the bed, her raven black hair reaching down to the floor, the mystery of how it all fits into her helmet is very much a mystery. One side covers the more scarred up part of her face (her right) while the other side reveals a cheek tattoo with corpus numbers on them, a way of marking experiments. 

Fae turns her head slowly to the valkyr and bed and offers a gentle smile.* "I see that you are awake."

*Fae has since pulled her helmet off, as she is one to do during meditations. She is sitting down beside the bed, her raven black hair reaching down to the floor, the mystery of how it all fits into her helmet is very much a mystery. One side covers the more scarred up part of her face (her right) while the other side reveals a cheek tattoo with corpus numbers on them, a way of marking experiments. 

Fae turns her head slowly to the valkyr and bed and offers a gentle smile.* "I see that you are awake."

the valkyr on the bed had also black hair which was shorter than Fae's she also had a corpus tatoo on her cheek according to it she was one of the first experiments. All she did was giving a nod to Fae.

the valkyr on the bed had also black hair which was shorter than Fae's she also had a corpus tatoo on her cheek according to it she was one of the first experiments. All she did was giving a nod to Fae.

*Nodded back* "You can relax, you're safe. You're with family now" *She said to doubly reassure the Valkyr*

the valkyr shook her head she pointed to her tatoo (which translates her as experiment 8) and balled her hands to fists . Clearly she was seeki.g revenge on Alad V

(her own tattoo said translated to 37)

*Fae put a hand over her sisters balled fist* "I know the pain you feel right now...but you are in no condition to take action. For now, let us care for you, and when your strength returns you find more than enough people willing to stand beside you in your crusade." *Fae's words, though short, definitely had passion in them.*

(her own tattoo said translated to 37)

*Fae put a hand over her sisters balled fist* "I know the pain you feel right now...but you are in no condition to take action. For now, let us care for you, and when your strength returns you find more than enough people willing to stand beside you in your crusade." *Fae's words, though short, definitely had passion in them.*

*the other valkyr looked down she knew that Fae was right,but for her laying around and do nothing was a far bigger sin to her. She thought it makes her look weak,something she never wanted to be anymore since the day of her capture. She layed down in defeat with a lone tear escaping her eye

*the other valkyr looked down she knew that Fae was right,but for her laying around and do nothing was a far bigger sin to her. She thought it makes her look weak,something she never wanted to be anymore since the day of her capture. She layed down in defeat with a lone tear escaping her eye

*Gives a sad smile, trying to not betray her own emotions that are re-emerging in her, knowing not long ago she was in the same situation.* "Why don't I show you around...help take your mind off things..." *She said hoping the quickly thought idea might do some good*

*Gives a sad smile, trying to not betray her own emotions that are re-emerging in her, knowing not long ago she was in the same situation.* "Why don't I show you around...help take your mind off things..." *She said hoping the quickly thought idea might do some good*

the other valkyr gave Fae a nod , that was a good idea and maybe she could get her to speak too so she could at least call her by her name

Edited by Bachus

*Smiles gently as she begins to help her new companion into a hoverchair.* "So...did you want to tell me your name sister? Or would you rather stay silent, either choice is fine"

she put her hand on her head shaking it, it seemed she couldnt remember anything

As all was going on, a Traditional Excalibur coloured Nyx with Red lights came in and looked about "Hmm..." She approached the Desk and asked "Excuse me, is there a meditation hall around?"

*The clerk behind the counter nodded* "Why of course, just follow the signs as you enter the hall and you'll find plenty of space for meditation"

she put her hand on her head shaking it, it seemed she couldnt remember anything

*Fae nodded slowly* That's fine...I didn't know my name either. In fact I didn't pick one until after the Cicero crisis. I discovered I had a bit of an affiliation for all things natural so I adopted the name Fae. It's an old world term used to describe something...magic in nature

*Fae nodded slowly* That's fine...I didn't know my name either. In fact I didn't pick one until after the Cicero crisis. I discovered I had a bit of an affiliation for all things natural so I adopted the name Fae. It's an old world term used to describe something...magic in nature

*she seemed to like this,she pointed to her ....F.....Fae.....then she pointed to herself thinking what name would fit her