The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"You don't sound terribly convinced." She joked, then smiled. "Fine, I'll sleep with you."

*Some awkward silence later...*

"Okay, that sounded cleaner in my head."

"Oh, I won't be on my ship, I'm going to get a hotel room. You can have the space all to yourself." Felix said, grinning.

Smiling, Droben shook his head. "There's no need. If it's only built for one, then do what's most comfortable. Besides, I'll be fine back in my marshmallow of a mattress until then." He wanted Kate to be comfortable and above all, happy. And it's not like he didn't trust her.

Right?

((Dun dun dunnnn))

Edited by Alad_VI

White just sat quietly and watched the interaction between the group, a small grin sliding onto his face until a memory came up; taking the grin and making it a mix of amusement and quiet sadness. "..... When you've been in space on a hard bed without a companion for over 3 years, anything soft feels strange to you." He says, a soft chuckle escaping him afterwards.

White shakes head. "I've heard of him. But he doesn't have nightmares that only let you have at most a few hours of sleep a week. Even a few Nyx Tennos have had issues peeking into my mind." He says, then chuckles deeply. "Not that I'm surprised. My Hunt has made me a bit...... hollowed out, for lack of a suitable word."

"Anyway, I'm going to see what the bounty is for a few of the Corpus Council." He says, grabbing his helm and placing it over his head, the brackets descending down to lock into place around his neck. "Maybe we'll meet again." He says, then stands and walks into the crowds, vanishing like a phantom.

Droben smiled and leaned in equally as close. "Of course. Lead the way m'lady."

((You know the drill: a timeskip ànd maybe a few scraps of conversation, but no more detail of the act itself))

She smiled like a victorious hunter; her prey had taken the bait.

Grabbing Droben's hand, she gave Felix a wink. "No peeking."

And they slipped away, leaving behind Felix, a credit chip, and the remains of a bowl of ice cream.

*Some time and activity later...*

Kate inhaled and exhaled slowly, then looked at Droben with amazement.

"Did... did you install Stamina mods... in your body or what? Not even... nanomachines can explain that amount of energy..."

White walked back to his ship and activated the Navigation module, studying all his gathered navigation links and planetary systems he has found, many of which not known to most Tenno. Connecting several nav points, he discovered an undisclosed location several light-years past Ceres, a mostly Technolyte infected zone but with an unusually large Corpus Outpost situated deep beneath the surface. Marking the location, he sighed and closed the module down, his kubrows coming up and nuzzling him as he sat there for a moment then petted them.

"Tyr, Martael. When this is over, should we claim a planet as our own and live out the rest of our lives? Or should we aid those who seek solace like we do?" He asked them. Tyr rested his head on White's lap and snuffed softly, while Martael whined quietly and licked White's face once, which caused him to smile sadly behind his helm. "Very well. We'll do that."

Edited by WhiteTimberwolf

Damascus went back to the hotel time to time thinking where Rota is currently and about that he has become a Tenno. Should he follow Lotus primarily or Ingron. Also he thought about when he should return to Dome to see what is going on there.

Droben lay on his back, breathing lightly. "Practice makes perfect, and I've certainly had my fair share of practice." He rolled over.

"Mubs! Is this really still happening?" After a disappointed sigh, Mubs stopped in the middle of playing Can You Feel the Love Tonight?.

Damascus arrived to door to Rota's apartment but heard speaking of Echo and Rota. Then decided not to bother them released a gasp (At least she has somebody else than me. I need to admit that I am kinda restless person) Damascus thought as departed back to kennel. Meanwhile Nitaname had picked up a ride back to where Lotus is. She needs to give the report personally.

Damascus arrived to door to Rota's apartment but heard speaking of Echo and Rota. Then decided not to bother them released a gasp (At least she has somebody else than me. I need to admit that I am kinda restless person) Damascus thought as departed back to kennel. Meanwhile Nitaname had picked up a ride back to where Lotus is. She needs to give the report personally.

*much later Rota woke up with a big headache* "ohh god dam my head hurts....what happaned yesterday?" *she sat up holding her head*

"Do you have to be sorry? It was... amazing." He said with a grin on his face.

"dam i was drunk.....congrats that you had your fun"....dam i need a shower...... *rota got up* " ...this was a mistake....im sorry echo"

Edited by Bachus