Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Agatha quietly ordered a small Caesar Salad and whiskey, still mulling over getting the cheapest thing on the menu(a heafty 3505 credits for smoked salmon with lemon) or getting something more extravagant. She squinted again at the menu, her eyes still not adjusted to the dim light, hoping to find something relatively cheap in the vegetarian section.

"Madame?"

"Yes," She said, still trying to make sense of the grey script printed on black paper

((BTW got the latron wraith now w8ing for my clan to get the cryotic for the new gun))

(I'm currently on vacation and don't have access to my computer to play till Monday :P. Saying that, was it that hard to get to 1000 cryotic?)

"It's alright." He pulled the chair back and sat down, glass in hand.

"Well, as my friend Alain once told me, "The surest way to express your regret to a woman is buying her a good meal". Therefore, I ask you; what would you like to eat? Money is no issue."

((This gonna get bad real quick.))

tumblr_mul6i7ykXE1s2sor5o1_400.gif

-VOR INTENSIFIES-

((LOL))

Agatha frowned a little and punched Abra in the arm. "1: Pass that onto your friend. 2: I still can't read this menu, who thought it was smart to print the menu in gunmetal on BLACK paper? In a DIM restaurant!" She sighed and sat back into her chair. "If they have it, I'll take a filet mignon with a red wine sauce,"

(That was for SALADVI!)

"Ah well. You know these places; they think "dark" is a synonym for "style"." Abra looked over the Meats section. "You're in luck. They do have filet mignon. I'll just choose the pricey wine then."

He turned to the waiter. "A bottle of Inconnu, the filet mignon, and the seasoned Neptunian sea-rat."