The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Well, my job is at least to help explorers. I'm what is known as a "Void-Runner". I make my livelihood solely by collecting treasures in the void with my team. Saying that, my job..." As Rodney said this, he pulled his Ogris off of his back and showed it off. "...is to deal with the hordes of Corrupted."

"Hmmm." Abra took another sip of his wine. "In that case, we're simply two not-so-ordinary people who happen to be eating together. Wether this evolves into something more or remains as a distant memory is unknown. Hmmm."

After a moment of silence, he looked up from the glass, blue eyes glowing. "The bath signs aren't very noticeable, though. I should talk to one of the staff about it."

In the dim light of L'aube, his tattoos started to shine azure.

"Not skin," He took another sip, unalarmed. "Tattoos. For some reason, they started to glow after my first trip to the Void, increasing with each visit."

He chuckled. "Void shenanigans, I suppose. You're no stranger to that kind of mutation yourself." He said, discreetly pointing at her flowing hair.

Agatha thanked him and took the sharp blade. folding her hair over itself she cut it cleanly, so that the hair only came to the middle of the curve of her back. She then twisted the hair and burned the ends with a small lighter before coiling it like a rope and tucking it into her hoodie pocket. "It sucks having hair that grows faster than cancer," She said before handing the kunai back.

"Cancer is pretty slow." Abra commented as he took back the knife and put it back in his arm. "Signature characteristic. Good thing, too; that way we can treat it. A Trinity friend of mine always asks me to help; you know, Radiation based powers."

((*Sigh*, Brass, do you think that I would ever accept someone like Rodney into VoidRunners? One of our rules is, "Thou shalt not be akin to an @sshole," remember))

Droben chuckled with a hint of nervousness. "I'll raise ya 10 on that."

"Well," Agatha said, wondering how she should word it. "I'm part of the 18th engineer corps, 4th battalion on The Endus, 4th Freedom fleet. We're kinda detached from the rest of the Tenno and the Council, but we're not against them or anything. We attacked a convoy a little while ago and our Admiral decided to stop here to rest, repair, and refuel. With shore leave." She began cutting into her steak. "What brings you here?"

"A soldier, eh?" Abra munched some of his Neptunian sea-rat and swallowed. "My friend Kate and I flew here just to relax. Or at least try to. Over my stay, she hooked up with a Vauban, I found a business partner who was willing to sell Refined Argon Crystals, a former Stalker was electrocuted on the balls, I pissed off a passive-aggressive Zephyr, and I came to the conclusion that nearly everyone staying here is f*cked up."

He took another bite. "I'm getting used to it all, though."

"Will you now?" Kate purred menacingly; she may not win, but it was fun to mess around with Droben like this.

Damascus stepped on the water and felt that it is warm then sat down to good place "Enderius. Frost?" Damascus asked he has hidden a bottle of drink to his towels what is set away from the water. "I might know the guy through Grineer and Corpus. And... I know who you are" Damascus said sounded relaxing.

Agatha chuckled, "seems like you've been busy," she said before eating a slice of her filet mignon. She took a sip of the wine, and almost gagged on the taste. The strong raspberry, underlying cherry and hint of blueberry was the same as the wine HE had given her that time. She set her glass down, hoping that Abra didn't notice and that her steak would suffocate the taste.  

Edited by nooshroomerplus