The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda lowered herself a few centimeters closer to the ground and raised her heels, balancing solely on the front halves of her feet as she readied herself for either a pounce, if the opportunity appeared, or a leap should she have to flee. She was silent, but a loose and taunting smile hung from her lips.

"Makes sense."

Nylocke simply shrugs.

"I'll say it pays to have a sister. Gives me someone to keep in mind wherever I may be, I didn't expect to come and make any friends here in honesty."

She swats her faux-hawked hair slightly to straighten it back up. It's visible that there are red highlights at the tip of her black hair.

"You're lucky.  I haven't met any family members of mine since of come out of cryo.  Not sure if I have any."

At the sudden danger, Miranda leapt into the air and was carried onto the roof of a nearby building, one story tall (for those of you familiar with the Plutonian conclave I'm referring to the Moon Spawn building) He breaths were quick, precise, and above all under control.

Miranda listened to the beast's words and thought for a moment before chuckling and standing upright. She stepped over to the edge of the building and sat, allowing her legs to dangle and sway over the edge. "You want me, come and get me." Her face was gentle and relaxed as she waited for the next move.

Halcyon looked up from his snow flakes, creating one, larger, sharper, with greater mass, he once again debated joining the fight, wondering how it would go if the Zephyr's "wings" were clipped, so to speak. He once again decided not to, lessening the snow flake and throwing it into the distance like a frisbee, watching it zoom back in an all encompassing spiral, landing once again in his hand.

Miranda smirked and reclined, concluding her analysis of Warbeast's psychology. She hopped off of the building and began her casual walk towards Warbeast. Upon reaching a distance of about five feet, she lunged - but ducked back. Again and again she feinted, her feet weaving in and out of different positions unpredictably before she swung her left fist out from the side towards Warbeast's temple.

Landing with a roll, Miranda grimaced and shook her head. "So this is how we're doing things then?" Once again, Miranda brought herself to full uprightness and walked towards Warbeast, dropping into a roll before springing up and swinging her foot down towards his skull.