The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Halcyon grinned, but didn't deactivate his helmet to show it.

"Youth sometimes betrays the most wisdom. The knowledge of naivetè far exceeding that of the old. Sorry Ruth, I'm afraid I don't fight not because I'm wise or anything, I'm afraid I can't. I'm hurt deeper than any wounds these, tenno, could make without my permission. In actuality, she's right, we tenno probably shouldn't be fighting each other all that much anyway. If one of you had won, to the extreme, Id have to end the other in the name of balance." He said,

Edited by ultimatumcore

((Naiveté, not naivency. OCD strikes again.))

Miranda placed a bent finger under her chin. "Okay first off, little girl, fighting can solve about... 100% of your problems so long as you did it right. And you, shiny f*cker," little regard for the child's presence was held in Miranda's words, "let's not waste any of our time with you going on about how, 'you're hurt deeper than any wounds,' and how in the name of some sacred balance you think that you could off one of us. Just calm yourself, does that seem fair? Because I would most certainly not be averted to scraping your frostbitten @ss off of the floor."

Halcyon shrugged, still grinning,

"Fighting will solve every problem in your life, technically, because eventually there will be someone you lose to, eventually, and that's the end of your problems, and, of course, your life." He said, "But I don't have any want to fight you, I doubt I would be able to end you, but my bullets aren't quite as compromised as me. And if you bring up 'your winds' I'll bring up the fact that my mags are magnetized, how long the turbulence can last. My electro magnetic bullets can last longer, so don't hesitate to believe danger exists everywhere."

Miranda rotated into an offensive stance and smiled. "So the only way that you can beat me is by cheating with magnetic bullets. Fair enough. And if you think that the only trick up my sleeve is a bubble of angry wind, then we haven't properly met one another."

Halcyon shook his head, putting his hands in the air as a sign of surrender. He looked at Abra,

"Gold 'n Cold, I like it. I do think we should however, retire back to the dojo, where fighting is not nearly as tolerated," He said, folding his fingers together and ignoring the aggressive Zephyr.

After hours of searching for Rota. Damascus decided to knock on the door of her room. As this was his last expectation that she might be there. He knocked three times "Rota are you there?" he spoke.

"whos there?" *camne an angry voice from the inside* "and what do you want?"

(Well... Sounds like somebody isn't happy...) Damascus thought about the voice of Rota when she replied "Damascus. May I ask what has made you upset? I can hear it quite well from your voice" Damascus said and waited for her reply possibly might shout him away.

(Well... Sounds like somebody isn't happy...) Damascus thought about the voice of Rota when she replied "Damascus. May I ask what has made you upset? I can hear it quite well from your voice" Damascus said and waited for her reply possibly might shout him away.

"thats none of your buisness you should tell me what do you want from me" *inside rota walked around thinking*

"Just wanted to have a talk with face to face if possible to you... I have had been on a mission given by Corpus and I don't where you have been while I was away" Damascus said he looked around face and body hidden inside of the Loki Prime warframe. Now he expected Rota to be highly upset to him.

"Just wanted to have a talk with face to face if possible to you... I have had been on a mission given by Corpus and I don't where you have been while I was away" Damascus said he looked around face and body hidden inside of the Loki Prime warframe. Now he expected Rota to be highly upset to him.

*the door opened * "You've been WHAT?" *they were face to face now* "why didnt you tell me?...."

Damascus took off his helmet revealing his four colored eyes. Red, Green, Blue and Black. "I was on a duel with a quite strong Zephyr and the mission type was something what I wanted to do alone. It was infiltration and at abandoned hollow asteroid place was quite ghost town and creepy looking but to me nearly every day" Damascus said and waited her to reply he was staring at her eyes being honest.

Damascus swallowed his pride on his mind "Well... There could have been use of help but that mission didn't take long after all . I tried to find you in here but there was no results until I came here. I guess that you will not forgive me from acting like this?" Damascus replied as looked past of her then back to her.

Damascus swallowed his pride on his mind "Well... There could have been use of help but that mission didn't take long after all . I tried to find you in here but there was no results until I came here. I guess that you will not forgive me from acting like this?" Damascus replied as looked past of her then back to her.

"maybe maybe not i dont know yet....everything is just S#&$ right now"

"Everybody has a right to shout out their opinion. How about expressing it now to me?" Damascus replied stood still putted helmet to hang on his right thigh and waited Rota to reply. He knew that something has gone seriously badly on part of Rota. Like she was set on fire then thrown on pool of water and ice.