The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Damascus stood straight and for a while eyes went up then returned to stare at Rota's eyes. "Highly depends on how do you feel now" Damascus said as scolded upper right  side of his head with right hand (Well... There has had been quite a change from a woman who came here seriously frightened to this) Damascus said "I have to admit. You must have gone through quite a hell when you just suddenly make a straight four on my face" Damascus said.

"Then I hope that I didn't leave bad feelings? You mind that I enter your room. I think it would be easier to both of us talk I have a feeling that somebody might come upstairs and start eavesdropping our conversation any moment. And I think I do care how do you feel. You still strongly remind me about my old girl friend and I need to admit she made same kind of strong punch what you just did" Damascus spoke and still stared on her eyes. "Though not meaning that I would like to see you as her but I admit I do have feelings towards you" Damascus finished.

"Then I hope that I didn't leave bad feelings? You mind that I enter your room. I think it would be easier to both of us talk I have a feeling that somebody might come upstairs and start eavesdropping our conversation any moment. And I think I do care how do you feel. You still strongly remind me about my old girl friend and I need to admit she made same kind of strong punch what you just did" Damascus spoke and still stared on her eyes. "Though not meaning that I would like to see you as her but I admit I do have feelings towards you" Damascus finished.

"fine....come in ......i dont care....i can kick you out whenever i want it"

(Hell... She is angry it will take a while that I manage to get it out) Damascus thought walked inside passing Rota then turned to look on her to her eyes. "You prefer to be on missions with me or with somebody else on the mission? I am not judging but things can be done otherwise" Damascus said (Let's not hope that she will kick on the most unpleasant place) Damascus thought.

Not far from the entrance to the conclave area, Miranda found herself a bench where she sat and rested her chin in the palms of her hand and calmly closed her eyes, alone again.

Droben blinked once before sitting up in the bed, the sheets still lazily draped across his lap and parts of his torso. He felt his chest, his forearms, his face, and scratched off layers of dying flesh. With a sigh he felt the beginnings of wrinkles on his face and stretch marks on his arms.

((Man Ultimatum left me hanging))

Agatha stepped out of her fifth shower, still attempting to remove the stench of rotting flesh from her skin and Mirage, which was disassembled and inside a tub of chlorine, bleach, Tomato juice, Tide Lemon scent and toothpaste on the floor by her bed. She took a sniff of her arm before recoiling and walking back into the shower to scrub her now light red skin.