The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"You should be recovering....look at you, you can barley walk!"

" at least now i know why you keep saying this.....you want him all for yourself isnt that right? ...i should have known i cant trust anybody in here!"

*meanwhile in the bar Crimson goes to the bar for a drink and sees the Frost he saw a few minutes ago*

*It's a Japanese bar, primarily, and other than a few scattered patrons he's sitting at the far end. A plate of sushi and sake sitting infront of him, which he seems to be enjoying*

" at least now i know why you keep saying this.....you want him all for yourself isnt that right? ...i should have known i cant trust anybody in here!"

"What are you talking about!?" *Fae seemed genuinely confused* "You mean Alad? What in the Void makes you think that?"

"What are you talking about!?" *Fae seemed genuinely confused* "You mean Alad? What in the Void makes you think that?"

"you went to a mission to find him.....you didnt even bother to tell me"

"you went to a mission to find him.....you didnt even bother to tell me"

"I haven't even left...I got called back as soon as I was boarding my ship because 'someone' was causing a ruckus without me. And I didn't tell you because it was short notice"

"I haven't even left...I got called back as soon as I was boarding my ship because 'someone' was causing a ruckus without me. And I didn't tell you because it was short notice"

"i wasnt causing anything your nice friend just wouldnt let me go"

"i wasnt causing anything your nice friend just wouldnt let me go"

"Mmhmm...Whatever the case, you can't just freak out the moment something about Alad comes up...I want him brought to justice as much as you but here I am passing up on the mission to make sure everything is under control. And why? Because my fellow tenno come first, not my own needs. That's something you will need to learn"

*Crimson leaves the bar still thinking about what he saw in the Med Bay and he accidentally bumps into the Trinity* 

*The Trinity lets out an "Umph" as she bumps into Crimson. Her two sentinels, a shade and a wyrm catch her as she falls* "Sorry I didn't see you there." *She says apologetically"

"I saw what was going on in the Med Bay and what was that all about?"

*The trinity shrugs* "You might get more out of my assosciate Enderius, the one in the Frost Warframe. All I know is one of our staff Fae, is trying to help another victim of Zanuka recover."

"Mmhmm...Whatever the case, you can't just freak out the moment something about Alad comes up...I want him brought to justice as much as you but here I am passing up on the mission to make sure everything is under control. And why? Because my fellow tenno come first, not my own needs. That's something you will need to learn"

"why should i belive you? how can i know that im not right about this?"

Ok, ok lets just... I'll walk the other way, I know what you Valkyr are like. I've seen too many."

"thats probably the best idea you had today"...so Fae youre really going to teach me? i want to see that" *She laughs*

OOC: If this is no longer open feel free to yell at me, but this looks interesting so I feel like joining if that's ok.

IC: She stood in the centre of a bamboo forest, waiting, listening. There was only the slight whisper of the wind against the leaves of the bamboo, the lapping of koi in a nearby puddle. One might have thought that she was meditating. One might have thought that she was lost in thought, relaxing in the wooded arena. But this was no meditation room. A low growl, then the snapping of twigs behind her as a brown kubrow leapt towards the woman. She leapt, the kubrow passing below. As it wheeled around to face her, she crouched, taking the stance of a runner just before the beginning of a race. There was a moment of Serenity before the kubrow charged forward yet again. The charge was met by unimaginable force as the Zephyr charged forward, streaks of turbulence adorning her sides as she was carried forward by a burst of wind. The feral beast was driven into an invisible wall, blood splattering across it. As she stepped back, the kubrow disintegrated into blue holographic particles and finally disappearing entirely. The Zephyr stood back up, and turned to see three other kubrows, surrounding her against the invisible boundary. Her head cocked for a moment before from behind her back she drew two short blades, each adorned with gold trimmings. The beasts never stood a chance. As the last of the kubrows faded back into nonexistence the Zephyr put the still resonating blades of the Fang Prime back into their sheathes. The simulation faded out and she was back where she started, a grayish room with a single door marking the exit. 

As she was congratulated by the room's simulation program, the Zephyr exited the room, not paying attention to anything regarding her surroundings. Lost in thought, she aimlessly patrolled the Dojo. Nearly completely unaware of her surroundings, she bumped into a Trinity, lightly skipping to whatever her destination was. Nevertheless, she continued on her way, completely immersed in her thoughts, paying no mind to the Trinity.

Edited by Sylverblu

Suddenly, the Zephyr was interrupted. She paused for a moment before turning slowly, yet malevolently. 

"And? Why does that matter at all? So what if you haven't seen me? In a perfect world, you never would have, and I never would have had the displeasure of meeting you. Good day." She turned to the Trinity. "Good day."

She turned and prepared to set back on her way, day already marred by the interference of a fool.

The Zephyr turned, grinning slightly from behind the beaked mask.

"Is something the matter Loki dear? Aww, I'm sorry," she took on a highly patronizing tone, as if she were speaking to a small child, "did I hurt your feelings?"

She chuckled as she flicked the face of the Loki, afterwards she once again turned to be on her way.

Edited by Sylverblu