The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

After quite a while, Halcyon gave up, unable to think of something to do, he looked at Kuranaii,

"Sorry, I'm just stumped on what we should do, were you able to think of anything?" He asked, playfully generating a pen and pad of ice as a gag. The pen wouldn't work, and the ice was simply a flare slate of frost, but he hoped it would at least incite a chuckle.

Kuranaii noticed the fake notepad and allowed a hearty giggle to be let out. Her lips remained as smile as her right palm rose to her chin and tapped it in pondering thought. "No idea. But I may just be tempted to sleep or have a shower." She shrugged her shoulders, "So; no idea really."

Kuranaii noticed the fake notepad and allowed a hearty giggle to be let out. Her lips remained as smile as her right palm rose to her chin and tapped it in pondering thought. "No idea. But I may just be tempted to sleep or have a shower." She shrugged her shoulders, "So; no idea really."

"Well, I should probably turn in as well, just tell me when you're out of the shower," Halcyon said, pulling up a holographic UI and inspecting a line graph.

Oracle went next to Ruth and looked at her. "Hi." It said. "I wanna show you something cool. Zephyr bird thing can you be a volunteer?"

"Sonny, I don't reckon the lady here'd like that." The Warrior AI bowed respectfully at Miranda, then turned back at the Oracle.

Miranda raised a solitary finger at Ruth before standimg up on one swift motion. As she stepped over to the Oracle, her face held its characteristic aggressiveness once more. "Zephyr bird thing?" She cracked her neck.

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda rolled her shoulders before turning to the Omega with an irritated smile. "Then I suppose it would only be appropriate to refer to you as a soon-to-be-nonexistent personification of worthlessness?" She paused for a moment. "Oh, and the avian group is a family, not a genus."

Edited by Alad_VI

Miranda sighed and stood up again. "I see I didn't make myself clear enough, so I'll take a more individualized approach." Shoving her hands into the faces of both of the obnoxious sentinels, she unrolled a lone, enraged finger. No enjoyment was held in her eyes, only contempt.