Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Halcyon?" Omega asked, but was ignored, and Omega turned back to Agatha, slightly miffed,

"What gives you the right to do such a thing? I can understand anger at nudity, but adding insult to injury by forcing him to do something random? I thought Tenno were more than that." The egg shaped sentinel growled.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Miranda shrugged and put her hands behind her head, her lean figure stretching beneath the frame. "Just curious. I mean, you're eleven and already today you've had your first experience of public indecency, an angry alcoholic, and result of sentinels, aliens and Tenno getting together for a good 'ole f*ck-all moment of stupidity. I guess I'm just figuring out if you're ready for your first shots or not.

After a few moments, the Oberon would roll his shoulders, making his way towards a holographic sign. Craning his neck upward, he would examine the many places that the signs directed him to. He instinctively reached his hand out to run his fingers along the Tenno characters embedded into the light, only to find his hand going straight through them. The Oberon would leave his hand in the hologram, creating a momentary rift before withdrawing it. Turning his hand so that his palm faces towards him, he would sigh softly, it was often a rare pleasure to find actual, physical Tenno writing to run your fingers across. His hand now at his side, he would continue scanning the board, looking for a place of rest, but also of meditation and reflection. The various meditation rooms sounded nice, but the seemed much too artificial for his taste, walking into an open field with immaculate grass was nice, until you realized the "field" was only a small room.

Finally, he gleamed over something that fit his criteria, craning his neck to see in what direction it pointed, the Oberon would then head towards one of the doors that would lead towards the memorial grounds...

After navigating through the Dojo, the Oberon finds himself in the memorial. It has a sense of artificialness to it, but it atleast wasn't trying to imitate the cold stillness of a place like this.

Everyone knew what this place symbolized.

The Oberon would stand there for a few moments, drinking in the atmosphere. He would then approach the lip of the small body of water, so still, one could mistake it as glass if they weren't observant. With a careful motion, as if not to disturb the spirits of his fallen comrades, the Oberon would quietly kneel, one knee first, then the other, hands placed on his thighs. The water was so clear and smooth, he almost wanted to touch it. Doing so, however, would most likely be considered disrespectful, so he steeled himself. He sat there, still and silent, his Magistar not having made a single noise, despite it being a large flanged mace. He would then bend his head down slightly, as he both rested from the long journey, and meditated on his past, and future.

Edited by Darkshifter98

Miranda shrugged and put her hands behind her head, her lean figure stretching beneath the frame. "Just curious. I mean, you're eleven and already today you've had your first experience of public indecency, an angry alcoholic, and result of sentinels, aliens and Tenno getting together for a good 'ole f*ck-all moment of stupidity. I guess I'm just figuring out if you're ready for your first shots or not.

"Surrounded of darkness, I may be. But my light will remain." She quoted Mra'kin Fyé-rro, one of the old Phobian writers. "I smelt alcohol once. It was disgusting, like some rotten poison."