The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Well, I should probably turn in as well, just tell me when you're out of the shower," Halcyon said, pulling up a holographic UI and inspecting a line graph.

Kuranaii nodded her head gently to him and began to the dressing room.

It would of been several minutes until she was out of the warframe, a orange towel wrapped around her torso and down to her ankles. She only shared a brief glance at Halcyon as she strode to the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

She slowly pulled off her towel and placed it beside the shower; then got in. She shut the shower-door aswell and looked up to the shower-head, turning on the hot water. Soon water began trickling over her frame and she took a handful of shampoo and began with her orange and navy blue hair.

"Surrounded of darkness, I may be. But my light will remain." She quoted Mra'kin Fyé-rro, one of the old Phobian writers. "I smelt alcohol once. It was disgusting, like some rotten poison."

"All lights go out some day," Miranda said, taking a pause before continuing. "And as for alcohol, you'll understand when you're older. Something between the burning taste in your mouth and the ability to make all of your problems go away for a while make it the beverage of choice for Tenno all over the system."

Edited by Alad_VI

"All lights go out some day," Miranda said, taking a pause before continuing. "And as for alcohol, you'll understand when you're older. Something between the burning taste in your mouth and the ability to make all of your problems go away for a while make it the beverage of choice for Tenno all over the system."

"I think I'd rather remember than throw up." Ruth said thoughtfully. "Why are you so negative, though?"