Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Nope," Halcyon growled, sheathing the Dual Zorens and retrieving one of his Dex Furis from his leg, pointing it into the vent, "Don't move or I'll shoot. Who are you?" He asked, his finger tightening on the trigger, putting it at a hairsbreadth away from firing.

"Nope," Halcyon growled, sheathing the Dual Zorens and retrieving one of his Dex Furis from his leg, pointing it into the vent, "Don't move or I'll shoot. Who are you?" He asked, his finger tightening on the trigger, putting it at a hairsbreadth away from firing.

Kuranaii bit her lower lip as she listened.

The rumbling had already gotten fainter, and soon there was a thud. The individual must of gotten out of another vent.

"Crap," He said, stepping away from the vent and letting the temperature go back to normal, "Sorry," he said, seeing Kuranaii nearby, small flecks of ice gathering on her skin.

"Omega, find whoever that was, and drag them back to me." Halcyon said, and Omega nodded,

"Certainly, sir." The AI responded, bolting out of the room, shrouding the vent system with magnetic nanites to map it out and hopefully see where they'd gotten out.

"Crap," He said, stepping away from the vent and letting the temperature go back to normal, "Sorry," he said, seeing Kuranaii nearby, small flecks of ice gathering on her skin.

"Omega, find whoever that was, and drag them back to me." Halcyon said, and Omega nodded,

"Certainly, sir." The AI responded, bolting out of the room, shrouding the vent system with magnetic nanites to map it out and hopefully see where they'd gotten out.

The AI had found something. It seemed the individual had made it's way into part of the maintenace section of the dojo; off-limits to unauthorized personnel. It also turned out the individual was a Tenno.

A Loki Prime.

Kuranaii got to her feet and planted her palms on her hips, grunting. "We need to get rid of that vent or something..."

Edited by Y0she

"Omega, get back here, let's do some remodeling," Halcyon called, and Omega reported back quickly. "Let's make sure there are no entrances other than the door, huh?" Halcyon chuckled, a rift in time space opening nearby as Halcyon opened his void locker. with drawing a few strips of a black tape like substance. "These, will sense pressure, and these." He said, pulling out a pair of flat metal squares. "Will deliver something of a shock to anyone crawling around in the vents, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to permanently alter some part of the dojo, so this'll have to do for now. Omega? Would you mind placing these at regular intervals along the inside of the vents?" Halcyon asked, holding out the materials. Omega nodded, bringing the items with him as he did as he was told. "That should do it, wanna go out and look for my niece? Or do you have other things planned?" He asked, dusting his hands off and replacing the vent.

"Well, now that I think of it, there aren't many rigs around..." Abra frowned, cyan eyes narrowed in thought. "You can use my ship's rig. It's big, dark blue, and "Druid" is engraved on the side; you can't miss it. Use your Frost arm's holomap to get to the Hangar."

Popping open a compartment in his prosthetic arm, he handed Gynx a card. "It's wireless, so just having it on you is enough to open the door."

Ruth threw herself onto the Druid's couch and picked up a datapad, opening the ancient file.

Tetris.

Kate briefly wondered why Droben vanished ((RIP AladVI))

((Aaand Krelon has mommy issues. Who's suprised?))

Edited by Achaix

"Omega, get back here, let's do some remodeling," Halcyon called, and Omega reported back quickly. "Let's make sure there are no entrances other than the door, huh?" Halcyon chuckled, a rift in time space opening nearby as Halcyon opened his void locker. with drawing a few strips of a black tape like substance. "These, will sense pressure, and these." He said, pulling out a pair of flat metal squares. "Will deliver something of a shock to anyone crawling around in the vents, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to permanently alter some part of the dojo, so this'll have to do for now. Omega? Would you mind placing these at regular intervals along the inside of the vents?" Halcyon asked, holding out the materials. Omega nodded, bringing the items with him as he did as he was told. "That should do it, wanna go out and look for my niece? Or do you have other things planned?" He asked, dusting his hands off and replacing the vent.

Kuranaii's eyes darted to all these things happening rather fast. Her head shivered and she finally shook her head. "Alright. I think I'm going to try and get back to sleep. Good luck on getting that person." She smiled beneath the helmet at him.

@BiriBiri

He nods. "I've been outside of my Warframe for essential reasons." He pauses, scoots his chair in. "But I haven't actually seen myself outside of my Warframe. Not as far as I can remember, anyway. I feel as if doing so would dig up memories I'd rather leave buried..." Another pause, he looks around, before looking back at her. "So, what brought you to this place?" He said, subtly changing the subject, but just enough so that the previous one was still on the table, if necessary.

Katsuki smiles light blue energy crackling from her implants. Ignoring Oberon's question "Not knowing what you look like eh.. Sounds fun... Can I take your helmet off, you don't have to see." Excitement and curiosity plainly visible on her face and further emphasized by the energy rapidly pulsing from her implants. Her syandana, currently off, would probably be rapidly approaching the earlier inferno.  

"I don't give a sh!t, I don't give a damn; I don't give a sh!t, I don't give a damn; now if I gave a sh!t, I may just give a damn, but I don't give a sh!t, so I don't give a-" Kate stopped her unconscious rap the instant she saw Gynx poking around. "Oops. Just pretend I never said that."