Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"*chuckle* Come on my lady. Let's go get some sleep or do you need something to eat and drink? I am slightly hungry and I would like to drink something. I just need some company" Damascus said waiting for Rota's answer he pulled out the card deck and started shuffling it. Staring on Rota and looking how she looks. He came to same result still looks like her old girl friend what he had.

"Hmm... From that last mission or what I just did to you?" Damascus asked as walked towards the door to one of the restaurants. "I hope you are not up to get drunk because I ain't going to drag you around if you do so and if you gone to embarrass yourself I will not be supporting you" Damascus said.

"Come on then. At least you are not falling asleep all the sudden for a while" Damascus said and looked on Rota. "You can have a drink but I will not let you drink up to the point where you don't have any control of yourself because I don't like to get involved on things what you do while drunk" Damascus finished.

"Well I do slightly feel sorry from making you have a bath on cold water even if it brought you back to this moment. Besides I think it is best that both of us rests before we go after the person who had taken away one of the rescue targets on our last mission" Damascus said. (Shoot. I shouldn't have said that) Damascus thought.

The Oberon pushes on the table, which pushes himself in the seat back, and stands. "Feel free to either finish your sushi or save it for later, I'll go find a dueling room and broadcast my location to your Warframe." He turns and starts weaving through the crowd of Tenno, his superior height giving him a slight advantage at navigating the maze of a bar. He makes it to the door, pushes it open, and is gone. He follows the signs towards the clusters of dueling rooms, searches briefly until he finds one unlocked, and walks in. He brings his hand palm-up, summoning his interface, and broadcasts his location to Katsuki, via her Warframe. He then stands in the middle, arms crossed, facing the door.

Edited by Darkshifter98

"Well I do slightly feel sorry from making you have a bath on cold water even if it brought you back to this moment. Besides I think it is best that both of us rests before we go after the person who had taken away one of the rescue targets on our last mission" Damascus said. (Shoot. I shouldn't have said that) Damascus thought.

all you talk is about that

"Hmmm..." Katsuki signals a server and asks the server to send the rest of the sushi to her ship. Standing up she replaces her helmet walking back to her ship.

"Repairs to your helmet and Dakra are complete will you switch your equipment, and the Grand-master is trying to contact you at the moment." 

"Yes thank you and just in time too Eir" Katsuki says to her ships AI. She changes into her old Kara helmet and replaced her Nikana with her Dakra. "I'm going out again Eir, a food shipment will be arriving shortly and tell the Grand-master to screw off." She exits her ship walking to the dueling rooms. Her Pyra syandana giving her flaming blue wings, energy radiating off of her.

(I guess I should get to the dueling room unless someones going to stop me)

Edited by BiriBiri

Soon Damascus was with Rota in one restaurant. He ordered something to eat as his order was done. He took off the helmet revealing his hair colored black and grey. Eyes now colored green. "I hope you have ordered your drink what I am going to pay" Damascus said to Rota.

"That was somewhat expected" Damascus said as his face looked not amused. "So you need a drink only not feeling hungry at all?" Damascus asked. (Did I just order it all correctly. Hmm... Tomato soup and steak with salad and pasta. Yeap I ordered it all correctly) Damascus thought.

"Hmm... I ain't going to be responsible from stomach ache then" Damascus said then the ordered food and drinks came. It was somewhat expensive but Damascus has done so much missions what has paid well. He paid the bill now and started eating starting from the steak, salad and pasta.

Damascus ate quickly and now moved on the soup he had drank only water as he ate "Well you don't look like that you have lost control of yourself what is good thing" Damascus said as started eating the soup "I have to say really well done food and I haven't eaten anything for about 2 days" Damascus finished as continued eating.

Damascus was done on eating "So what are you going to do now then?" Damascus asked as set the plates to be easier to carry out of the dining room. (She seems to be slightly relaxed and enough aware of things around her. Not like what happened to her last time when she drank. Too much) Damascus thought.