The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Screaming Katsuki stabs her Dakra into the ground energy dissipating from her. "Sadly I'm not petty enough to run you through after that, I still have my reason and can control myself, but the others your people tinkered with are not as mild as me and would gladly take your head. You may not be apart of the corpus anymore and was opposed to the operations but you still are subject for the valkyr's anger." Katsuki says while visibly disappointed and dissatisfied.

"Get a change of clothes box head." Katsuki says while standing up energy still sparking from implants. "You're lucky we met here and not anywhere else or you wouldn't have had a head to explain yourself."

Mentally scared and physically composed, the merchant nodded his head.

"I highly appreciate your choice to spare me, ma'am. I would of expected otherwise." He said softly, and that was all; slowly walking down the ramp and regrouping with the Oberon and Vauban.

((Only if Oberon can have a holographic letterman + holographic rubber rooster mask...

...Hotline Miami.))

The Oberon glances at the crewman as he walks down the ramp, turning back and nodding towards Katsuki. "You made the correct choice." He says. "I fear killing this crewmen would have upset the balance..."

Turning around "Don't sweat it... Sorry Oberon I need your help with something." she says sounding slightly strained and starts walking back to her ship.

(what would Tenno dress up as lol I guess dressing up as a sandskit or infested would be funny)

Edited by BiriBiri

The Oberon nods towards Katsuki, making his way past the Vauban and crewman, he would look towards the crewman and say "Remain balanced...-" He pauses, the word 'Crewman' seeming to demeaning at this point. "...Merchant." He finishes, satisfied. He notices the Vauban staggering as he passes by the crewman, walking over as if ready to catch him. "Are you alright, Tenno?"

Katsuki doesn't wait for the Oberon nor does she notice the Vauban stagger but is walking a bit faster. As she walks up the ramp into her ship, "Eir retract the archwing and raise a sound dampening field." 

"Right away operator." Eir says

As Eir finishes these tasks Katsuki collapses at the top of the ramp with a scream slamming her fist into the ground. Her body becomes ridged her implants sparking and releasing energy emotions flashing across her face uncontrollably. She curls up shaking uncontrollably unable to bring herself or her implants under control. 

The Oberon nods, holding his palm up, a holographic interface springs out of his hand. The interface automatically links with the room, and the Oberon chooses the first training program he lays his eyes on. He selects it, adds it to the loading queue, and the program begins to start, seeing as their is no line. The Oberon then hastily gets out of the Vauban's way, retreating the edges of the room, watching curiously, but cautiously.

As targets began to show up, Orlock attacks viciously with his HATE. He cuts the fake targets into ribbons, and after the targets would already be dead, he cut them into even more ribbons. He would also be laughing as he cuts down the targets in a very sloppy, yet vicious manner.

"Chillax?" She raised an eyebrow as Halcyon made the blizzard.

"One of my ice puns, I've got a couple of them, basically a combination of 'chill' and 'relax'," He said, holding up two hands and bringing them together to make the blizzard smaller,

"A lot of people think Frosts can only be the tank or a baby sitter, but when done correctly, he can be one tough sucker to find." He explained, spreading his hands out as far as he could in order to cover the room in a blizzard of whirling snow, he walked over and stopped beside Gynx, blocking the ice and wind around them with Gynx in mind, making note that she was not wearing a warframe.

"Not a problem, blizzards can just as easily hailstorms, but they don't quite last as long, it also uses a lot more power, so you'll have to be strong," he said, shrinking down the blizzard and solidifying the snow into shards, causing a small ice storm before all the pieces hit the ground,

"I can't retain it for long, I specialized differently, but I can still make it happen, if only for a small amount of time. We shouldn't attempt that much right now, so for this moment, you can just practice firing multiple ice shards from your hand rather than one large projectile. Once you get that down, we can practice with you controlling them in mid-air, on and on until we get to that level, alright?" He said, offering a hand to his relative.

Orlock stands there, in the middle of a mass of brutally slaughtered fake targets. The holographic display on his shoulder let out a burst of sparks and eventually dies out, possibly hit by one of the targets, or by one of his own sloppy attacks. As it does, the frame of Orlock's Vauban flickers.

Edited by OrlockCedar