Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Damascus went to look for Rota since he got information about the VIP is getting moved to somewhere else as the last mission went nearly perfectly. two out of three Tenno were freed from captivity. He also got known about the syndicates but didn't join on them since he didn't care about them.

Kuranaii's eyes fluttered opened behind her helmet and stared up at the ceiling, slowly opening her mouth to let out a big yawn. Her muscles tensed and she stretched out each limb while led down. She glanced to each of her sides; just a little bit of sadness coming to her by discovering the absense of Halcyon.

Must be still up, she thought, so, she sat up in bed, leant her back against the wall and brought up her left palm, which activated a wide, transparent menu before her. She used her right hand to select the Communications tab then attempt to send a text message to Halcyon.

Hey, you still awake? :3 ' She texted with a faint smile behind the helmet, closing the menu afterwards. Then she laid her back against the wall, squirmed her legs into a comfy position beneath the covers and waited for a response.

Halcyon looked at the notification on his HUD,

"Yea I'm up, resolving some issues, you up?" He responded.

Halcyon looked at the notification on his HUD,

"Yea I'm up, resolving some issues, you up?" He responded.

Kuranaii glanced at her left hand a bit when an ever-so gentle vibration came from her left hand (no ideas here folks), signifying that a response had been sent to her from her previous message.

A little excitement washed over her as she brought out her palm to open the Comms menu once again to see the response.

Smiling, she nodded to herself while typing up her message.

'Well, if you call being sat up in bed 'being up' then yeah, i'm up. You gonna come over soon?She asked in the message, soon enough sending it to Halcyon.

Once closing her left palm and effectively closing the menu along with it, she waited once mor; watching her feet squirm to entertain herself.

Edited by Y0she

Kuranaii glanced at her left hand a bit when an ever-so gentle vibration came from her left hand (no ideas here folks), signifying that a response had been sent to her from her previous message.

A little excitement washed over her as she brought out her palm to open the Comms menu once again to see the response.

Smiling, she nodded to herself while typing up her message.

'Well, if you call being sat up in bed 'being up' then yeah, i'm up. You gonna come over soon?She asked in the message, soon enough sending it to Halcyon.

Once closing her left palm and effectively closing the menu along with it, she waited once mor; watching her feet squirm to entertain herself.

Halcyon responded, stepping back and leaning against a wall opposite from the other three tenno,

"Maybe, in a bit, I was thinking of doing some more training with Gynx before heading back, and right now I'm helping a stalker looking Excalibur, apparently he's somewhat stuck in his frame, so I'll be keeping an eye out for him until further notice, if you want to, I wouldn't mind you company while I keep guard." He offered, checking up and down the hall after a minute.

Halcyon responded, stepping back and leaning against a wall opposite from the other three tenno,

"Maybe, in a bit, I was thinking of doing some more training with Gynx before heading back, and right now I'm helping a stalker looking Excalibur, apparently he's somewhat stuck in his frame, so I'll be keeping an eye out for him until further notice, if you want to, I wouldn't mind you company while I keep guard." He offered, checking up and down the hall after a minute.

'Sounds like something I can partake.' was all she messaged back. She kicked the covers off of her and hopped up from the bed, stretching out all her limbs once again.

Once done with that, she made no reason for delay and went out the front door swiftly, the automatic door shutting and locking behind her.

Down a few halls, twists and turns, she jogged, her Iliac Syandana flapping about wildly behind her, aswell as her other features mimicking the garment.

About a minute or so later, she arrived in the med-bay; it wasn't a truly long walk anyway.

Halcyon was looking down the entry hall as if he knew she was coming at that exact moment.

"Heyo." She said in a trilly tone to Halcyon, now closing the gap to stand close at his side. But, when she saw the Stalker-like Excalibur, her enthusiastic expression quivered rather quickly; even making her hide behind Halcyon's back a little with her hands going to rest on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, he's fine, besides, most often stalkers aren't things you've gotta worry about, just knock 'em out or pay them off, pretty simple." Halcyon said with a shrug, then looking at Orlock, "This is Kuranaii," he said gesturing at the Zephyr.

"Don't worry, he's fine, besides, most often stalkers aren't things you've gotta worry about, just knock 'em out or pay them off, pretty simple." Halcyon said with a shrug, then looking at Orlock, "This is Kuranaii," he said gesturing at the Zephyr.

Kuranaii slowly went to Halcyon's side after an explanation, raising a right hand to wave meekly at the Excalibur,

"Hey." She said in a somewhat coy tone, herself leaning against Halcyon as if he was a big brother protecting her.

He nods slightly from where he was sitting. He would have his helmet off, so she could see several neural implants embeded in his head. "Nice to meet you. Apologies for the disturbance."

Kuranaii, after a bit of observing the Excalibur, nodded her head softly,

"Yeah." was all she said, soon enough glancing at Halcyon and pretty much fixating her gaze at him.

"Oh good," Halcyon sighed, "That was getting awkward, Kuranaii have a room if you need a place to change, but I don't know how happy she'll be about me inviting people I've just met to stay a while." He offered, poking the Zephyr and looking at Orlock.

*Elith had left but Fae had stuck around (Sorry for the delayed response)* "I do worry about the Stalkers, I don't let them live if I can help it" *He voice was laced with venom as she said the following* "If I could I'd find and butcher each one and put their head up on spikes to let the galaxy know what happens when one would betray the Tenno"

*Elith had left but Fae had stuck around (Sorry for the delayed response)* "I do worry about the Stalkers, I don't let them live if I can help it" *He voice was laced with venom as she said the following* "If I could I'd find and butcher each one and put their head up on spikes to let the galaxy know what happens when one would betray the Tenno"

Halcyon raised an eyebrow at the Valkyr's comment,

"Granted, they are quite deplorable, but, most, at least those that have always come after me, aren't tenno, and you have to admit, slaughtering the orokin? The Tenno have much to answer for, it would be much easier if they would simply sit down for a talk," Halcyon reasoned.

Edited by ultimatumcore

After a few minutes sitting absolutely still on the top of the Dojo, the Oberon would disengage the engines on his Archwing, the green thrusters fading to nothing. He would gently push himself up, ascending up towards the tip of the top of the Dojo. Upon reaching the top, he would grasp it with his hands, arching his back forward as he plants his hooves just below the top. He would remain there for a moment, craning his neck to the side, watching the stars twinkle and the multi-colored trails of Lisets and the occasional Archwing. Then, he pushes lightly with his hands, falling backwards and down, his hooves still planted on the top. As he lay facing "up" he would tense his legs, letting himself angle more down before pushing off forcefully, sending him gliding gently down the tower. He would watch as his legs trail behind him, the top of the tower gradually becoming smaller. Still, it would be awhile before he got near the hangar.

So he decided he would just enjoy the ride.

Edited by Darkshifter98

"Oh good," Halcyon sighed, "That was getting awkward, Kuranaii have a room if you need a place to change, but I don't know how happy she'll be about me inviting people I've just met to stay a while." He offered, poking the Zephyr and looking at Orlock.

Kuranaii's shoulders shrugged softly, her left side still in a gentle lean against him. "Maybe, but isn't there a place here?" She asked him, her right hand lifting up in question then lowering once more.

Smiling, she then said coyly,

"Speaking of my place; you gotta' come on over sooner or later, Halcyon." She looked at him in faint hope through her helmet.

Edited by Y0she

Kuranaii's shoulders shrugged softly, her left side still in a gentle lean against him. "Maybe, but isn't there a place here?" She asked him, her right hand lifting up in question then lowering once more.

Smiling, she then said coyly,

"Speaking of my place; you gotta' come on over sooner or later, Halcyon." She looked at him in faint hope through her helmet.

Halcyon nodded, thinking, and looked at Orlock, if you're gonna be alright, I'm gonna find my niece and we'll retire for the night, you ever need a hand, press on both sides of this card with your thumb and forefinger, I'll be notified and on my way. He said, offering the clear card, seemingly constructed of acrylic material.

Edited by ultimatumcore

After a few minutes sitting absolutely still on the top of the Dojo, the Oberon would disengage the engines on his Archwing, the green thrusters fading to nothing. He would gently push himself up, ascending up towards the tip of the top of the Dojo. Upon reaching the top, he would grasp it with his hands, arching his back forward as he plants his hooves just below the top. He would remain there for a moment, craning his neck to the side, watching the stars twinkle and the multi-colored trails of Lisets and the occasional Archwing. Then, he pushes lightly with his hands, falling backwards and down, his hooves still planted on the top. As he lay facing "up" he would tense his legs, letting himself angle more down before pushing off forcefully, sending him gliding gently down the tower. He would watch as his legs trail behind him, the top of the tower gradually becoming smaller. Still, it would be awhile before he got near the hangar.

So he decided he would just enjoy the ride.

"Hey!"

A Mirage whizzed past him, grinning, then turned and looked back at the Oberon.

"How about a race?"