The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

A red suited Limbo ran through a dark void tower, the lights flickering on and off. "It was supposed to be a ROUTINE RUN!" He continued running.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE

He continued running, after shooting a penta round at the nightmares following him. He felt the entire structure shake as hundreds of humanoid figures, ivory-white and gilded with gold, crawled on the ground, walls and ceiling towards him, moving at a fast pace. 

YOU CANNOT HIDE

"Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!" He yelled as his penta clicked empty. Discarding it and continuing with a Lex that was low on ammo.

WE ARE NOT DEAD

He checked the vital signs of his cell, hoping that the flat, red, streams of colour would jump like a heartbeat. He quickly turned a corner, not turning on Riftwalk as there would be more nighmares within the recesses of the rift. The lights only occasionally flicked in the darkness, his flashlight long gone. He saw a blue flash and a portal opened. Suddenly many more of the nightmares materialized, threatening to swarm the portal. He shot his remaining rounds into the mass of bodies, before attempting to jump into the portal, only to be clawed back by the nightmares. He screamed, pulling and kicking, before he pulled through, and appeared in the middle of a  populated dojo.

Edited by nooshroomerplus

A red suited Limbo ran through a dark void tower, the lights flickering on and off. "It was supposed to be a ROUTINE RUN!" He continued running.

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE

He continued running, after shooting a penta round at the nightmares following him. He felt the entire structure shake as hundreds of humanoid figures, ivory-white and gilded with gold, crawled on the ground, walls and ceiling towards him, moving at a fast pace. 

YOU CANNOT HIDE

"Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t, Sh*t!" He yelled as his penta clicked empty. Discarding it and continuing with a Lex that was low on ammo.

WE ARE NOT DEAD

He checked the vital signs of his cell, hoping that the flat, red, streams of colour would jump like a heartbeat. He quickly turned a corner, not turning on Riftwalk as there would be more nighmares within the recesses of the rift. The lights only occasionally flicked in the darkness, his flashlight long gone. He saw a blue flash and a portal opened. Suddenly many more of the nightmares materialized, threatening to swarm the portal. He shot his remaining rounds into the mass of bodies, before attempting to jump into the portal, only to be clawed back by the nightmares. He screamed, pulling and kicking, before he pulled through, and appeared in an abandoned dojo,  The people who once inhabited it long gone.

((Is this a dream sequence or something happening in his real life, because I ask you keep this sort of things out of the Dojo. I like to keep the setting of this thread inside of the Dojo))

Halcyon glanced over at the men's wear, picking up a pair of jeans and a deep blue shirt, he looked at the sizes, going through to find the correct ones and heading over to a changing room to try them on. He inspected himself in the mirror, realizing he wore no shoes without his warframe on. He bought the pants and shirt, replacing his warframe back on and activating his helm, tossing the clothes into the void space, looking at the top right corner of his UI to find her location, heading towards her after a second.

By the time Halcyon had come back to see her, Kuranaii carried her desired buys in both hands, a little excitement hinted in her constant shuffling.

In her left hand draped a fluffy, comfy looking black dressing gown consisting of a few tribal markings which were shown in a bright blue. In her right was a pair of lacy boy-shorts and a lacy bra, both consisting of a black and bright blue which could've matched the dressing gown.

Kuranaii showed the clothing out to Halcyon, "What do you think of these?" She asked, a trill in her excited voice.

Edited by Y0she

By the time Halcyon had come back to see her, Kuranaii carried her desired buys in both hands, a little excitement hinted in her constant shuffling.

In her left hand draped a fluffy, comfy looking black dressing gown consisting of a few tribal markings which were shown in a bright blue. In her right was a pair of lacy boy-shorts and a lacy bra, both consisting of a black and bright blue which could've matched the dressing gown.

Kuranaii showed the clothing out to Halcyon, "What do you think of these?" She asked, a trill in her excited voice.

"I think the dress'll look great on you," he said helpfully, looking at her instead of the the clothes, glancing at them for a moment, "I didn't know you were really into dresses that much." he added, grinning, "Cone on, let's head for the register, I need to go buy a pair of shoes after this, and a couple for you if you see any you like."

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Fly on the wings of Orokin kiiings!"

Slipping between the same shortcut as the Oberon, she momentarily thought she heard something snap. Ignoring the inauspicious sound, Kate kept the Elytron's throttle to the max, closing the distance.

"I think the dress'll look great on you," he said helpfully, looking at her instead of the the clothes, glancing at them for a moment, "I didn't know you were really into dresses that much." he added, grinning, "Cone on, let's head for the register, I need to go buy a pair of shoes after this, and a couple for you if you see any you like."

Kuranaii nodded her head softly, lowering both items down to stomach height; she then corrected him,

"It's a dressing gown, for lounging around in at home. They're really comfy." She stated, a wide smile behind the helmet.

She strolled up to the front desk and placed the items on the counter, while announcing to the woman at the desk. "I'll take these, please."

The woman at the desk nodded and ran the item's serial numbers under a scanner.

She then looked up to the Zephyr and said, "Five hundred credits please."

The Zephyr, Kuranaii, nodded her head, bringing out a dozen or so credits stacked upon one another.

"Keep the change, miss." She stated in glee, then taking her items which name resided in a shopping bag.

Turning and looking up to Halcyon, "Let's go." She said happily, tugging the shopping bag around her right clavicle.

Edited by Y0she

"Alright." Halcyon responded, heading back out of the store to look around for a shoe store, finding one and heading inside.

Kuranaii followed along into the shop. She hadn't seemed interested in footwear it seems, evident by her close proximity to Halcyon around the store.

She stuck nearby Halcyon with a ongoing smile and browsed at the shoes he browsed at.

Kuranaii followed along into the shop. She hadn't seemed interested in footwear it seems, evident by her close proximity to Halcyon around the store.

She stuck nearby Halcyon with a ongoing smile and browsed at the shoes he browsed at.

Halcyon had already found and picked up a pair of blue and white shoes before looking at the trinity, he raised a hand in greeting,

"Hello." He said, heading towards the counter with Kuranaii.

Halcyon had already found and picked up a pair of blue and white shoes before looking at the trinity, he raised a hand in greeting,

"Hello." He said, heading towards the counter with Kuranaii.

Raising a hand and waving in greeting to the Trinity aswell, Kuranaii continued trotting along Halcyon's side and stood before the counter. Arching her head over her shoulder at the Trinity's question, Kuranaii's head shook.

"It's for his big feet." She said, looking at Halcyon cheekily.

A male stood up from shifting boxes from beneath the counter and said clumsily, 

"Oh, hey," The man's eyes averted to the shoes Halcyon held, "You buying those?" he asked Halcyon.

Edited by Y0she

Raising a hand and waving in greeting to the Trinity aswell, Kuranaii continued trotting along Halcyon's side and stood before the counter. Arching her head over her shoulder at the Trinity's question, Kuranaii's head shook.

"It's for his big feet." She said, looking at Halcyon cheekily.

A male stood up from shifting boxes from beneath the counter and said clumsily, 

"Oh, hey," The man's eyes averted to the shoes Halcyon held, "You buying those?" he asked Halcyon.

"Yea," Halcyon said, handing them over and holding out a (literal) credit card, which was actually more like a debit card for his credits. "Just these, unless you wanted to buy a pair of marching slippers." He offered, looking at Kuranaii.

"Yea," Halcyon said, handing them over and holding out a (literal) credit card, which was actually more like a debit card for his credits. "Just these, unless you wanted to buy a pair of marching slippers." He offered, looking at Kuranaii.

Kuranaii shook her head and offered a smile at Halcyon through the mask, rolling her right shoulder which carried a shopping bag.

"I'm alright." She said, and the man at the desk took the credit card and put it through a scanner, then took the appropriate amount of credits from Halcyon's account and offered the credit card back.

"There you go, Mr. and Mrs. Have a nice day!" The shop tender sayed, soon ducking down to return to his own duties.

Kuranaii nodded her head at the Trinity, who she hadn't responded to, and the shop owner, then went out with Halcyon. "Back home now?" She asked, arching her gaze over towards him.

Edited by Y0she

"Krelon,Krelon," Halcyon said, tapping his chin, "I don't know, it could depend on who's looking for him, and why." He finally responded, shooting a meaningful look at Kuranaii.

Kuranaii hadn't seemed bothered, although stayed put by Halcyon's side. She huffed a soft sigh as Krelon's name was tossed around, simply waiting.

Trinity looked down. "He's my brother... Hey I was wondering... Can I visit your home or apartment?" She asked.

Kuranaii then arched her gaze over to the Trinity; was she actually serious?

She butted in, "Sorry, I mean like. We were just planning to relax for the evening, plus we don't really know you too well. Sorry, again." She said, ushering another sigh.

Edited by Y0she

Trinity sighed. "Ok... That's fine... Totally fine." She said and walked off.

Frowning as she watched the Trinity wander off, she turned her gaze to Halcyon and tilted her head as if nothing happened. "Shall we?" She asked in a chirp.

(( Also, if you'd like Tuckr, I can get one of my other characters on for you to RP with. ))

((Ok.))

The Trinity wandered around. "If only I had a relationship..." She mumbled.

(( http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131208154119/warframe/images/e/e7/ExcaliburPrime.jpg ))

A standard looking Excalibur Prime brought himself into the Dojo's market. His glittering chassis adorned white with gold trimmings and some dark gray areas.

The Prime had seemingly no weapons on his frame and he walked along idly with his hands half-balled and his head a tad drooped.

The Trinity bumped into the Excalibur and fell on her rear. "Woah! Ow..." She muttered as she got up.

The Prime jumped a little and looked at the downed Trinity.

He spoke in a quick yet polite tone. "Oh go-.. I am so sorry, ma'am!" He leant down, helping her to her feet.

Edited by Y0she

The Trinity smiled and sighed. "Thanks..." She admired him. "You look... Nice." She said.

Letting the Trinity stand, he stepped back and looked at the female aswell.

The Excalibur's head tilted. "Nice?" He glanced down at himself. "How?" He said, glancing back up at the Trinity.