The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

((... Just because it's a wall of text doesn't mean people are battling to the death in a legendary duel of legendary legends of legend. They're flying... in space... technically that isn't flying, since that usually involves flapping (Which is totally possible by pressing Ctrl and Space repeatedly)

And Tuckr... I've got my eye on you, and not like a lover. More like a man who despises inconsistency and tends to kick arse for the Lord))

"Obie, you have officially won this race, life and the universe!... oh, and if it's not too much to ask, mind giving me a bit of a boost?"

-WARNING+MEMES DETECTED-

Meanwhile, on the recently scraped New Loka ship...

"Sir! Why are you on your knees?"

"I can't stop saying motherf*cker either, motherf*cker!"

"Sweet Jesus on caramel pudding! He's a carrier... of MEMES!"

"BullshihslluB!" A major garbled, twitching as he lied on the ground.

A minute of silence, and the Leader lifted his grand gaze that made female ovaries explode. "It can only be nanomachines, son. They spread..."

"Through mental trauma!"

It is no small coincidence that one of the privates had decided it was a good idea to spike the ship's supply of food with some mindblowingly bad acid.

Three Lisets came in from a recent mission, the fourth one not seen so far. Slowly, they docked into the hangar together.

Two Tenno, an Oberon and a Mag, came out from their Lisets came out and greeted one another, appearing just a bit sombre as they watched the third Tenno, a petite-ly sized Nyx Prime, silently leave her own Liset unarmed. Her head was sunk and her helmet was off, revealing her faintly tear-filled eyes and washed out make-up, also spoilt by recent crying. She had rather long green hair that she held most of in a ponytail, the rest was shaped around her head in a spherical manner.

She hadn't said anything or gave much of a response to the other two Tenno, and just began walking out the hangar with her arms hugging at her stomach and her head sunken. The other two sighed briefly before resorting to an idle chatter.

The Nyx Prime strolled sombrely down the hallways, past an Excalibur (Orlock's character), and to the medical bay; there, she wandered into reception and her right hand rose to wipe at her glazed eyes. She glanced at the front desk for a receptionist.

She hadn't said anything; she just hoped a receptionist would notice her.

(( http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/267/5/c/nyxprime__warframe__by_darikaart-d80dbwk.jpg ))

Edited by Y0she

"Sorry about that, I just kinda drifted off." He chuckled, heading over to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Kuranaii grunted and led back down in bed.

"It's okay." She said with a sleepy voice. Eventually she got herself out of bed and trotted quickly to the dressing room.

Back out in a few minutes in her warframe, she collapsed on her couch, the Tengu helmet unfolding to reveal her face once again.

Edited by Y0she

(Who's Gyx again?)

Elith is waiting in the medbay as Orlock shows up, she smirks "Hello again, I heard the treatment was quick"

Fae meanwhile is in one of the training rooms doing some routine exercise it seems, primarily kicking a bag

(( Soundwave, didn't you see my post? Unless I meet Elith in the med-bay aswell, could you play the part of a receptionist if that's okay? ))

Oracle looked at Fae. "Wow... You're good."

Linda looked at Python. "You awake?"

(( No. ))

(( Soundwave, did you see my post? Unless I meet Elith at the med-bay's reception desk aswell, I would ask that you play the part of the receptionist if that's okay. ))

((Oh I meant that post for Orlock, and yeah could you show me the post?))

*Fae is a bit out of breath* "Thank you" *She says simply continuing her kick boxing routine*

Three Lisets came in from a recent mission, the fourth one not seen so far. Slowly, they docked into the hangar together.

Two Tenno, an Oberon and a Mag, came out from their Lisets came out and greeted one another, appearing just a bit sombre as they watched the third Tenno, a petite-ly sized Nyx Prime, silently leave her own Liset unarmed. Her head was sunk and her helmet was off, revealing her faintly tear-filled eyes and washed out make-up, also spoilt by recent crying. She had rather long green hair that she held most of in a ponytail, the rest was shaped around her head in a spherical manner.

She hadn't said anything or gave much of a response to the other two Tenno, and just began walking out the hangar with her arms hugging at her stomach and her head sunken. The other two sighed briefly before resorting to an idle chatter.

The Nyx Prime strolled sombrely down the hallways, past an Excalibur (Orlock's character), and to the medical bay; there, she wandered into reception and her right hand rose to wipe at her glazed eyes. She glanced at the front desk for a receptionist.

She hadn't said anything; she just hoped a receptionist would notice her.

(( http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/267/5/c/nyxprime__warframe__by_darikaart-d80dbwk.jpg ))

(( That ))

*The receptionist looks up* "Can I help you miss?" *She asked kindly*

The teary Nyx Prime shuddered a sigh, her left forearm hugging her stomach and grasping her relaxed right arm.

She opened her mouth briefly to speak, but no words came out. She pondered how to explain, but just couldn't lay a finger on how.

"If...you need someone to speak with head towards the Medbay, there's a woman named Elith there who could help you"

The petite Nyx nodded her head softly, her forearms now cradling her stomach.

She ushered out in a soft, stuttery voice; "T-Thank you." Then, she began into the depths of the med-bay.

The Nyx soon saw a Trinity and Excalibur talking together, and assumed the Trinity was the 'Elith' person. Slowly approaching, she stared at the two with weepy eyes until they were done.