The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Several hours pass and the receptionists computer gets a little 'ding'.* "Sir, you've been approved by security to enter the Dojo." *She hands him a pass ID with his picture and name.* "As per protocol you'll be accompanied by a staff sentinel or staff member during your stay." (Which btw she sounds like that stereotypical bored as hell receptionist lady) "Thank you ad enjoy your stay" *She says opening the door leading into the park"

Zeph takes his Pass ID and places it in his pocket and nods "Of course and thank you" he says polity, half of him thinking What a boring lady and enters the Park, looking about at the scenery "Impressive" 

http://imgh.us/Volt.png ((Just a picture to show the colour scheme. Hope I'm not too late to join in.))

Having heard of the station from a friend, a Tenno wearing a Volt warframe entered the Dojo. He wore a stretch of cloth wrapped loosely around his neck with one end of the cloth hanging free and in appearance, it looked much like a purple and black winter scarf. His frame had the immortal pattern on it. Hanging around his neck was a trophy of sorts, a simple necklace made of carbon-fibres with the small end of the tip of a Grineer Drilling Machine hanging from the carbon fibre string just low enough to be seen below the scarf.

He looked around in hopes of spotting one of the staff members, quickly finding a passing Ash. He approached with the intent of asking if he could download a map so as to make navigating the station more manageable. "Excuse me but would a map of the station happen to be available for download? It would make navigation quite convenient."

http://imgh.us/Volt.png ((Just a picture to show the colour scheme. Hope I'm not too late to join in.))

Having heard of the station from a friend, a Tenno wearing a Volt warframe entered the Dojo. He wore a stretch of cloth wrapped loosely around his neck with one end of the cloth hanging free and in appearance, it looked much like a purple and black winter scarf. His frame had the immortal pattern on it. Hanging around his neck was a trophy of sorts, a simple necklace made of carbon-fibres with the small end of the tip of a Grineer Drilling Machine hanging from the carbon fibre string just low enough to be seen below the scarf.

He looked around in hopes of spotting one of the staff members, quickly finding a passing Ash. He approached with the intent of asking if he could download a map so as to make navigating the station more manageable. "Excuse me but would a map of the station happen to be available for download? It would make navigation quite convenient."

*The Ash nods and sends him a download with the map before moving back onto his route* "Enjoy your stay" *He says before leaving*

*The Ash nods and sends him a download with the map before moving back onto his route* "Enjoy your stay" *He says before leaving*

The Volt nodded and replied, "Thank you. I wish you a nice day." Bringing up the newly downloaded map in the HUD that his helmet displayed for him, he walked off to do some looking around. The first thing on his agenda was to give himself a little tour of the gardens and to that end, he went walking along the path he marked out for himself on the map.

During his walk to the gardens, he did some looking around out of curiosity. He had never been to a Dojo as large as this one before, that was for sure. He wondered how the various gardens would look among other things. Is it so unusual that I enjoy taking my time to enjoy the scenery? He remembered many of his comrades who always seemed to be in a rush which was a little ironic now that he thought about it. He was questioning why others were always in a rush when one of the features of his frame was a large boost to movement speed.

Another Tenno in a Volt Warframe suit arrives at the dojo. He sees the other Volt heading away from the Ash saying thank you. Assuming that the Ash is part of the staff, The Volt tries to catch up to them. As soon as he catches up, he asks for a map and pulls out a data-chip from the back of his helmet.

"I go by the name of Taranis. I've got all my contact information in this chip..." He pauses for a moment to take in the size of the dojo. "Damn, this place is huge. Can I get a map?"

Edited by CosmoKnight

Another Tenno in a Volt Warframe suit arrives at the dojo. He sees the other Volt heading away from the Ash saying thank you. Assuming that the Ash is part of the staff, The Volt tries to catch up to them. As soon as he catches up, he asks for a map and pulls out a data-chip from the back of his helmet.

"I go by the name of Taranis. I've got all my contact information in this chip..." He pauses for a moment to take in the size of the dojo. "Damn, this place is huge. Can I get a map?"

*The Ash does indeed give him a map as well* "Enjoy your stay" *He says as he continues onward*

"Thank you." Taranis nods lightly before checking the map on his HUD. He looks for a meditation room and heads straight for it as soon as he finds it. As he gets closer to his desired location, he sees more signs pointing to the room.

Once he finds it, he gives off a sigh of relief. His eyes grow wide right when he lays them on the tallest tree in the room.

This is fantastic.

Taranis uses his Speed ability and dashes to the tree then quickly begins to climb, reaching the top within seconds. He smiles just like when a child sees a room full of candy. He tries to get in a comfortable sitting position while keeping balance.

He closes his eyes and bolts of lightning start to flow throughout his body. The bolts growing brighter, he closes his fists and creates a gauntlet of lightning. The lightning then wraps itself around his arms, then all of his body, encasing Taranis in a shell.

Edited by CosmoKnight

Taranis grins as he feels the power of his lightning grow stronger. He begins to channel all the energy into his first ability: Shock. The energy starts to change colors along with his Volt Warframe. The shell encasing Taranis slowly shifts back forming into a lightning gauntlet, and in return, upgrades his Shock ability.

Edited by CosmoKnight

Taranis grins as he feels the power of his lightning grow stronger. He begins to channel all the energy into his first ability: Shock. The energy starts to change colors along with his Volt Warframe. The shell encasing Taranis slowly shifts back forming into a lightning gauntlet, and in return, upgrades his Shock ability.

Volt.gifZ

Zeph peaks up as the glowing stops and watches the Volt do...something

Zeph peaks up as the glowing stops and watches the Volt do...something

Taranis gets up and couldn't help but admire the gauntlets. He jumps down from the tree and rolls right when he gets to the floor, making sure not to be injured by the fall. As he walks forward to exit the meditation room, still admiring his gauntlets, he notices the Corpus Commander peaking. He becomes suspicious and stops a few feet away from the Corpus. In a slightly monotone and deep voice he asks, "What the Hek are you doing?"

Taranis gets up and couldn't help but admire the gauntlets. He jumps down from the tree and rolls right when he gets to the floor, making sure not to be injured by the fall. As he walks forward to exit the meditation room, still admiring his gauntlets, he notices the Corpus Commander peaking. He becomes suspicious and stops a few feet away from the Corpus. In a slightly monotone and deep voice he asks, "What the Hek are you doing?"

"Um" replies Zeph as he stands up and dusts himself off "Just ah....meditating?" he replies with a nervous chuckle

((Lol What the Hek))

"Um" replies Zeph as he stands up and dusts himself off "Just ah....meditating?" he replies with a nervous chuckle

((Lol What the Hek))

Taranis stays quiet for a few seconds. "That's an interesting way to meditate." He eyes the Corpus as he walks over. Standing a foot away, he surveys the Corpus for any sort of weapon. Since he doesn't see any sign of a weapon, Taranis decides to walk out of the meditation room. 

This place seems a bit empty. I'd expected a lot more life in this place from what I've heard of it. 

Maybe it's because of the one Galus they told you about.

Yeah, it could be.

You've heard what they say about him.

He's p*ssed off so many Tenno. 

Edited by CosmoKnight

Taranis wanders around the Dojo a bit longer. The size of the Dojo is much larger than any dojo he's ever been in; truly impressive. He came across the room where all the foundry workers were still hard at work. He walked out hoping he hadn't disturbed anyone's work, and continued to wander. He figured he's spent enough time in the Dojo.

As Taranis heads to his ship, he receives a broadcasted message on his interface. It was an invitation to The Crucible. The unknown Grineer, that identified himself as Vega Krell, appeared and began explaining what The Crucible was: An arena for anyone who thought were capable of holding their own for 9 rounds, and whoever could last the 9 rounds would be the Arena Champion of The Crucible.

How intriguing.

You know what this means right?! We get to test out our sweet lightning gauntlet!

Finally.

Edited by CosmoKnight

k1pG5I1s.jpg?2

I quietly walked in through the main entrance. I decided the last place I had been to relax had too many distractions. It was easier to walk into somewhere where it was mostly Tenno. It was my first time here, obviously. I reached the garden. The scenery was beautiful, so I decided I would get into position to make a good drawing. I walked into a place that I thought had a good angle. I opened up a hologram in front of me and started on a picture. I had always liked being creative. It was a relaxing thing for me, as opposed to the heat of combat. It took my mind away from the negative things. Well, more like everything. I hadn't really paid attention to anything else. I just drew. I was clearly talented at it. I was fairly focused on making it look good. Silent.

k1pG5I1s.jpg?2

I quietly walked in through the main entrance. I decided the last place I had been to relax had too many distractions. It was easier to walk into somewhere where it was mostly Tenno. It was my first time here, obviously. I reached the garden. The scenery was beautiful, so I decided I would get into position to make a good drawing. I walked into a place that I thought had a good angle. I opened up a hologram in front of me and started on a picture. I had always liked being creative. It was a relaxing thing for me, as opposed to the heat of combat. It took my mind away from the negative things. Well, more like everything. I hadn't really paid attention to anything else. I just drew. I was clearly talented at it. I was fairly focused on making it look good. Silent.

* A Valkyr, wearing the staff's symbol, enters the gardens. Her gaze set on a small flat rock sticking up just out of the surface of the water. She gets a short running start before leaping the good sized distance and landing perfectly on the stone balancing on one leg, a small ripple is sent out from her spot. She lowers her raised arms, letting out a deep breath as she does and slowly lowering the rest of her body so she's sitting cross legged on the stone.*

((Been looking for something to do for the longest while.))

After the Valkyr made her landing, there was the sound of hands clapping. A certain Volt had been sitting in the gardens for a bit of a while, enjoying the scenery and witnessed the display of athletic prowess. "Someone keeps herself in excellent shape, it seems. Strange that you're the only person I've seen enter this specific garden room since I came in here. I thought more Tenno would take an opportunity to be somewhere like this."

Edited by Sumika1204

((Been looking for something to do for the longest while.))

After the Valkyr made her landing, there was the sound of hands clapping. A certain Volt had been sitting in the gardens for a bit of a while, enjoying the scenery and witnessed the display of athletic prowess. "Someone keeps herself in excellent shape, it seems. Strange that you're the only person I've seen enter this specific garden room since I came in here. I thought more Tenno would take an opportunity to be somewhere like this."

*Takes a deep breath before speaking* "My patrols run through the gardens, but incidents are so far and few between that the staff is allowed to enjoy the facilities so long as they remain battle ready"

*Takes a deep breath before speaking* "My patrols run through the gardens, but incidents are so far and few between that the staff is allowed to enjoy the facilities so long as they remain battle ready"

"That's good. Everyone needs some rest and relaxation wherever they can get from time to time. Would you be willing to indulge my desire for idle chatter or would you prefer I leave you alone?"

"That's good. Everyone needs some rest and relaxation wherever they can get from time to time. Would you be willing to indulge my desire for idle chatter or would you prefer I leave you alone?"

*Sighs for a moment* "Sure, I'll humor you" *She leans over on her knees, setting one of her arms on her knees* "What do you want to talk about?"

*Sighs for a moment* "Sure, I'll humor you" *She leans over on her knees, setting one of her arms on her knees* "What do you want to talk about?"

"Thank you." He smiled behind his helmet. "Might I ask your name and how are you doing? My name is Alexander."

*The valkyr takes a deep breath and pops her helmet off her black flows out of it, seeming more than should even fit the helmet as is goes down all the way to the water, as her long tail touches the water she simply looks to him with her pale eyes.* "My name is Fae and I'm....calm is how I'm doing"

*The valkyr takes a deep breath and pops her helmet off her black flows out of it, seeming more than should even fit the helmet as is goes down all the way to the water, as her long tail touches the water she simply looks to him with her pale eyes.* "My name is Fae and I'm....calm is how I'm doing"

"Nice to meet you, Fae.", Alexander replied. Judging by the look of her eyes, he guessed her seeing wouldn't bee so great so it might not mean much if he took off his helmet around her. "Your hair looks nice. Rather long though. How do you fit it inside your helmet?"

*She shrugs* "It just fits...I never really questioned it. *She stays quiet for a moment her gaze directed at him, but not so much really looking at him if that makes any sense*

"Hope you don't mind my asking but how do you find your way about the station? I mean, it seems that you may be blind or have impaired vision based on how your eyes look. No offence intended, just an observation."