Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Global Event Idea: Scars In The Void

ukovalian

this is a gate way event from U12 to U13. The event starts with the stalker and lotus sending the tenno a message:

“The derelicts are returning while the orokin still sleep. As they return they tear the sky asunder with the light from the void. Everyone has seen the ships and see the opportunity for profit. The corpus seek to scrap us and sell our parts to the highest bidder, while the grineer wish only to take or weapons for the boon of their queens. As such the two factions have agreed to a temporary truce, together they will over whelm the neural sentries even with my help we will fall. So now we turn to you. It is time for your redemption. Let us hope the lotus was correct to trust you.” -stalker

"I feel the presents of the high council, yet they still do not answer my call. I am sending you into the derelicts to ensure their safety into our dimension. I am sure that the now called stalker has contacted you for help. I wish you to aid him in this matter. Good luck tenno, free your siblings, free your father" -lotus

Derelict missions will appear throughout the solar system within these missions 3 teams of four will defend several different locations:

The neural sentry/engine room/data core for 5/10/15/20 waves ,depending on level, untill the Saller gets the neural sentry back online

The stasis chamber/warframe storage/weapons cache for 10/15/20/25 waves, to ensure the other factions to not obtain orokin technologies. Final wave has a 25% chance to become desperate and send in the infested as meat sheild before the other factions

The Bridge/hanger bay/turret command for 15/20/25/30 waves, to force the intruders off the derelicts. This area has a 50% (100% on final wave) to become desperate

The infested are neutral and will attack both sides

Before each new location health, shields, and energy will be fully restored

After the first wave the stalker will help those who type /stalker help

Rewards are given for each successful defence of an area and stack on top of each other (common-rare):

First location: rare non-ability mod/nightmare mod/corrupted mod

Second location: catalyst/ reactor/forma

Final location: prime weapon component/prime frame component/ prime weapon blueprint/prime frame blueprint

Upon completing the event the orokin technology throughout the solar system activate including interstella laneways to two new star systems

Old please do not merge with new one of you wish to get rid of it delete instead

Edited by ukovalian

I like the idea, but perhaps some lore changing.
IS the stalker with the orokin? would he ever ask for the Tenno's help?

I like the idea of both grenieer+ corups against tenno.
perhaps more then just a 4 man cell?
6 people against this "new combined faction"

as for rewards.. nah. just have  a team of Nova, Nyx, Frost, Vauban
and you can clear any thret, nomatter the level (provided your weapons are good)
perhaps even nyx/nyx/nova/frost

anyways.
we'll see what DE has to offer us :3

I'm surprised that the people wanting more prime frames aren't all over this, because not only could several prime frames be added during the event, several more frames, primed and standard, could be added within the new star systems as the orokin more than likely conducted research there. it would also be more dangerous as we could meet the orokin's arch nemesis the sentients. But to be harder would need a reworking of the leveling system, and a tier 2 and 3 mod system (nothing new just more costly and more powerful of the existing ones). And if you're wondering what will happen to the stalker he will still operate in the solar system but as a trainer of new tenno not as a enemy of them.