Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cernos, Needs More Power

n3kro5515

Hi

Ok I'll be quick and dirty XD. Let's see I love snipers and bows I just finished pumping up my Paris Prime beautiful powerful weapon, after 3 formas and a catalyst its a damn beast.When I started using it I could kill greneers between lvl 5 - 15 with one shot, in fact 2 or 3, same with Dread to infected but that was before damage 2.0 but I guess it's still posible, but cernos I need 2 or even 3 shot to kill a crew or moa lvl 3, rendering this weapon useless an a huge pain in the &#! to level this weapon, also a 10% status chance for a charged based triger weapon and 35% critical chance (well isn't that bad but at least 40% or 45% like dread) it's way to low, bows are and snipers are suposed to be a 1 shot kill at first lvl enemies. Anyway I hope you fix this weapon, I would love to have one bow per faction. Also fix the grinlok too and make it an sniper pleeeeeaaase, basically just ad a bigger zoom and make it use sniper ammo XD

Well it wasn't that quick and that dirty.

Hi

Ok I'll be quick and dirty XD. Let's see I love snipers and bows I just finished pumping up my Paris Prime beautiful powerful weapon, after 3 formas and a catalyst its a damn beast.When I started using it I could kill greneers between lvl 5 - 15 with one shot, in fact 2 or 3, same with Dread to infected but that was before damage 2.0 but I guess it's still posible, but cernos I need 2 or even 3 shot to kill a crew or moa lvl 3, rendering this weapon useless an a huge pain in the &#! to level this weapon, also a 10% status chance for a charged based triger weapon and 35% critical chance (well isn't that bad but at least 40% or 45% like dread) it's way to low, bows are and snipers are suposed to be a 1 shot kill at first lvl enemies. Anyway I hope you fix this weapon, I would love to have one bow per faction. Also fix the grinlok too and make it an sniper pleeeeeaaase, basically just ad a bigger zoom and make it use sniper ammo XD

Well it wasn't that quick and that dirty.

bows were always bad, a little buff didn't change anything it seems. It's just too @(*()$ slow and when you miss a shot it's terrible.

DEs need 4 or even 6 months to change something (if they ever do), so just be patient or suck it up I guess :-D

bows were always bad, a little buff didn't change anything it seems. It's just too @(*()$ slow and when you miss a shot it's terrible.

DEs need 4 or even 6 months to change something (if they ever do), so just be patient or suck it up I guess :-D

Well maybe to you but I can go and do infected survival over 40 minutes alone and even with other players I end up making more kills and damage than other players, even I rarely use warframe abilities, only to get out of troubles, so bows aren't bad, every weapon is good in its own way, use the right wapon faction + right element combination damage faction + Higher Critic and Status chance + higher critic damage and you'll be making over 100k damage per shot, btw when u combined toxic D with Fire D you get gas and that kill all nearby enemies, so its really effective accurate weapon, true the projectile speed its lower but you can compensate that by "ambush" your enemy shot where he is going to be not where he is, that require practice and skill and accuracy something that Play Station controller don't allow to have, sorry but you are right on consoles, it's a pain to play shooters with controllers, but in PC are beasts, I have a Razer Naga Molten and worth every dollar. If you really dont belive me I'll upload some videos to show you, anyway I really recommend you to read this https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/134176-explained-damage-20-builds-with-cheatsheets/ It will help a lot to your damage.