Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Expansion

crazyman1864

i have three ideas for rooms.

1. Shooting range, completely self explanatory, any enemy maxed out in the codex you can spawn a version of and adjust the level of said enemy, and then test said weapon on, this room will also have a spot for melee testing 

2. Mission briefing, allows clans the latest Intel on anything from: new enemies, new events, new discoveries, Darvo,etc, as these situations develop and even in some way have an influence over how they're rolled out.

3. Battle arena, it's a room like no other, it allows you to spawn enemies maxed out in your codex to fight each other. When alone you have no restrictions, allowing you to enact your sick, sick fantasies of watching 15 chargers rip apart a crewman. with 2 (or more) players it becomes an RTS , all enemies are capped at level 15(to simplify it down) and each person has has a point cap to spend on troops, the winner is the team that lives.

Questions, comments, concerns?

1: For the shooting range idea, it sounds great. The only thing I'd change is it less a range and more a training room so you can go and melee the targets.

2: That doesn't seem like it'll have any use at the moment to  be honest.

3: Oh, this does sound nice. Sounds like it'd be massive. I hope they have seats for everybody to watch. That's what the obstacle course needs.

I have a few more ideas.

4: we'd need an arsenal room in the dojo, so one could switch out their weapons.

5: I'd very much enjoy some more cosmetic rooms. Like the tennoquarium from the codex, or the greenhouse (a garden and a greenhouse are not the same), or a room with a view of space, or a room with a 3-d starchart you can walk around. A trophy room would also be nice. Personalized rooms maybe.

6: A vault room

7: a Hangar bay for our spaceship. Or a teleportation bay (like what the corpus have). However the Tenno get in.

1: For the shooting range idea, it sounds great. The only thing I'd change is it less a range and more a training room so you can go and melee the targets.

2: That doesn't seem like it'll have any use at the moment to  be honest.

3: Oh, this does sound nice. Sounds like it'd be massive. I hope they have seats for everybody to watch. That's what the obstacle course needs.

I have a few more ideas.

4: we'd need an arsenal room in the dojo, so one could switch out their weapons.

5: I'd very much enjoy some more cosmetic rooms. Like the tennoquarium from the codex, or the greenhouse (a garden and a greenhouse are not the same), or a room with a view of space, or a room with a 3-d starchart you can walk around. A trophy room would also be nice. Personalized rooms maybe.

6: A vault room

7: a Hangar bay for our spaceship. Or a teleportation bay (like what the corpus have). However the Tenno get in.

all very good ideas. but why can't the range be used for both melee, and range?