Health: 90

Shield: 110

Armor: 25

Energy: 150

Speed: 1.25

Abilities:

Radial Blast

Cost:25 energy

Luna blinds, stuns and damages everyone in a line of 10/15/20/25 meters with intense light causing 50/100/150/200 damage.

Reflection

Cost:50 energy

Luna lets out a powerful beam that bounces 5/10/15/20 times hitting anyone in its path with 100/200/300/400 damage. The damage lowers by 10% every time it bounces.

Refraction

Cost: 75 energy

Luna bends light within a radius of 15/20/25/30 meters making any Tenno within the radius undetectable, by sight, by enemies.

Radioactive decay

Cost: 100 energy

Luna starts giving of intense light energy (in a radius of 50/100/150/200 meters) that she becomes radioactive. Anyone caught within the radius will receive 300/900/1200 radioactive damage. Anyone who survives will take the radioactive status.

P.S. Please comment on the idea and also please make appearance concepts for this and help with the ability names.

Edited by Paper_Hats

I would suggest nudging the speed back a bit, 1.4 is just way too fast. I would probably put it at 1.2 because Loki should always be the fastest in my eyes. Also energy either has a base stat of 100 or 150, ending with 1.5x that amount at rank 30.

First ability seems solid enough.

Second I am not sure what you mean, is it a teleport? If so we already kind of have Nova for that, and hers is a team ability.

Third is kind of Radial Blind in Silence format.

Fourth just sounds to me like it would be Chaos but with an initial damage burst.

I would suggest nudging the speed back a bit, 1.4 is just way too fast. I would probably put it at 1.2 because Loki should always be the fastest in my eyes. Also energy either has a base stat of 100 or 150, ending with 1.5x that amount at rank 30.

First ability seems solid enough.

Second I am not sure what you mean, is it a teleport? If so we already kind of have Nova for that, and hers is a team ability.

Third is kind of Radial Blind in Silence format.

Fourth just sounds to me like it would be Chaos but with an initial damage burst.

I can nudge her speed back a bit but I would think that she is fast because she is a light warframe and light is pretty fast but she would still be a bit faster than Loki so I think 1.3 would do.

I might change her second ability but I don't know what to change it to yet.

Her third is not a Radial Blind. She makes a sort of dome around and bends light around it. Any enemy outside the dome will just see the things that are behind it. Sort of like a invisible area.

Volt is lightning/electricity, lightning/electricity is fast and yet Volt has a base speed of 1.0 (his Speed ability is not a valid reason for this). Just because the inspiration of the 'Frame is fast doesn't automatically mean the 'Frame should be fast.

If it really had to be a super fast 'Frame then make it equal to Loki, anything over 1.25 is insanely fast and I would say broken. Slap a maxed Rush on Loki and you are flying, we do not need anything faster than that.

So her third is more of a group Invisibility?

Volt is lightning/electricity, lightning/electricity is fast and yet Volt has a base speed of 1.0 (his Speed ability is not a valid reason for this). Just because the inspiration of the 'Frame is fast doesn't automatically mean the 'Frame should be fast.

If it really had to be a super fast 'Frame then make it equal to Loki, anything over 1.25 is insanely fast and I would say broken. Slap a maxed Rush on Loki and you are flying, we do not need anything faster than that.

So her third is more of a group Invisibility?

I have seen the Loki gameplay and I would say he is pretty fast. I agree with you that it would be brought down to 1.25.

Her third is a group invisibility but only in a specific area btw.