Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Daggers For?

niconosave

what if they removed charge attack for daggers but gave them a huge charge attack damage way bigger then the gillotine but you cant get to it unless you sneak attack?

That would be one small step.

I'd also nullify their innate forward movement, at least seen with the ceramic dagger.  Makes normal use strangely awkward and less effective than it already is.

Edited by DalaiLlama

right now daggers are really average at best (though the Fang Prime seems to be rather effective)

just wait till melee 2.0 and that will hopefully change and ALL weapons will have a particular strength and usefulness.

yeah.

I used to use the heatsword as my main melee weapon because it was the "longest" and had the strongest normal melee attack damage of longswords back before the dual heatswords where made but slowly it started getting worse and worse compaired to new weapons

now tho the charge attack ACTUALY gives it fire element and the jump attack has like a 50% chance to proc fire I love it but its still way weaker then my dakkra prime I would love to see it be usable  past level 10 enemys