Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attempting To Locate "flow" (Power Max) Mod

Exodess

Question

After 3 days of farming defense missions in Jupiter's orbit - and lucking out ona redirection (shield max) mod from a common deck purchase), I am finally one mod away from all the components I need for my nuke-heavy Saryn build. However, as the Dragon pack purchases involve skill mods in its loot pool, its virtually worthless as an avenue for gaining rare passive mods and I'm having a rough time locating a power max "Flow" mod, which is vital to my setup.

Does anyone have any clues I can trace in my search? I have heard Corpus tend to drop more passive mods than Infested but this seems like a groundless desighn choice and their defense missions tend to have very open, tactically bothersome layouts.

Thank you in advance. :)

Btw - sorry for the grammar / punctuation errors. Posted from my phone while on break at work.

Edited by Exodess

6 answers to this question

I got two of those from soloing low level Venus Corpus missions. The mobs respawn really fast, and drop a lot of energy balls and ammo. You can run between two rooms and keep killing the new spawns for more drops. This way may even be faster than defense missions. Good luck!