The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Claim Foundry Item

Rathelas

This has been brought up before and until now it has not been resolved.

I have had to buy 2 new weapon slots everytime I wanted to pull something out of the Foundry, and this is getting annoying.

Yesterday, I started building my Hek and after 1 day of waiting I finally am able to get it from the Foundry.

Well, when I try to get it, I am greeted with this:

2ebreo3.jpg

Of course to make sure I check my Inventory:

2cpar1d.jpg

WHAT THE HELL, I HAVE FOUR (4) $*!@ing slots free!

Anyone else know of a definite fix to this?

Cause like I said everytime I want to claim something from the Foundry, I've had to buy more slots. Its getting annoying and I don't want to spend my Plats on buying weapon slots just to claim 1 item.

Do you have any sentinels? While they don't appear to occupy slots in the inventory, they are listed as taking up 'two slots'. Two slots for in what I don't know, but if it is indeed two weapon slots each, then if you had two it would account for this.

Edited for clarity and spelling.

Edited by CheeseHasLeafs

Both my Amphis and Akbolto is stuck like this. If my ember helmet, ember sytems, and my orikin reactor get stuck as well I probably wont be back until they get this fixed. In my opinion it is gamebreaking.I've submitted a ticket on this issue as well as a many others who have reported this. They still don't have a fix yet but hopefully soon..

Do you have any sentinels? While they don't appear to occupy slots in the inventory, they are listed as taking up 'two slots'. Two slots for in what I don't know, but if it is indeed two weapon slots each, then if you had two it would account for this.

Edited for clarity and spelling.

I thought this was the case too, but my friend has a sentinel and he was able to fill his slots completely. we both bought our sentinels with Platinum.

Besides, I have free 4 slots, even if 2 is used by my single sentinel, then I still should be able to get my Hek.

Edit: for spelling changes and grammar

Edited by Rathelas

This issue seems to come up at weird times. Maybe it is some weird glitch with when you actually crafted the item. Did you have your slots full when you started the process?

Did you buy extra slots while it was building?

Most important, did you log off and exit warframe then restart and try again. There are lots of things that fix themselves when you restart warframe.

If those things aren't helping or related to the issue, then it is just a general glitch for you currently and hopefully some of the support team will help you out as soon as they can.

I've sent a support ticket and it is a known bug that the devs are diligently working on.

I'm hoping they get to resolve this with my account asap.

I've already tried to resolve the issue myself by re-installing warframe, it didn't help and the problem spans on both my laptop and my pc, meaning its tied to the account and the warframe client.

I did not buy extra slots while it was building.

I also already had 4 extra slots when I started crafting it.

The bug appeared with update 7 and the Lato Vandal.

EDIT:

I was asked to attach my EE.log and my DxDiag.txt file to the support ticket, after doing so, I decided to read some of the logs and I noticed this line:

28.963 Sys [Error]: Inventory has NULL item

it's repeated 81 times >_>

I guess there's something wrong with the code to retrieve my item list from the server?

Edited by Rathelas