Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Re-Map And Movement Tutorial

Dragooner

I´ve been playing this game with a Controller sofar and as much as i want to go on like this its kinda hard.

See, i don´t realy think that holding down the left stick is a smart idea for placing sprint.

And also the up and down on the D-Pad are not used as far as i know, so that gives much better outlay options.

Meaning ...

-Moveing weapon switching to the UP and DOWN on the D-Pad so that it doesn´t have the look like you have to copie Halo.

-Then mooving the ability use from Right Bumper to the Y-Button, since that would be as good as anywhere.

-And lastly moving Sprint to the Right Bumper, that way you can propperly move and still have ful controll.

Also, i´ve just recently started playing, but early on i came to a point where i had to move on through a vent in the cealing.

Since my Squadmembers droped out i got realy stuck there.

I´ve seen there was alot new movement abilitys implimented with this Update 7, it would be nice to have a propper tutorial where you can train your movement skill.

I know, i know, a n00b thing to ask, but still.

In any case, thanks everyone for listening.

I´ve been looking for it, but i couldn´t find it.

Maybe i´m just not used enougth to understand how the develoers think ...

I guess ill keep looking then.

I still suggest a movement tutorial or better something like a training room where you can test your skills and everything savely ... and maybe with a bit more light. xP

Joy 2 Key is the most widely-used one that I know of (that's how I played the 8-bit remake of MegaMan 7 at one point). It maps keyboard keys to buttons of a control-pad, so you'd have to figure out all the keyboard commands you want to use.

But since Warframe actually recognizes a 360 pad, I don't know if it'll work, you'd have to experiment.

I totally agree on the sprint complaint, holding the stick down to run is ASININE, not to mention you get a mad hand-cramp. I don't understand why we're not given the option to remap the entire controller as we see fit, they give you a keyboard remap option afterall :/ Everyone has their own layout preference, but I could just change like three commands and be completely fine...

Also, currently Up on the D-pad sets a waypoint if you're playing Co-Op, and Down brings up your support items (like health restore and stuff like that)