The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Me Spoopy Stories

GarrisonStewart

It's not even halfway through 2014, but I got a hankering for some good spoopy.

I'll start.

The Stalker wandered through the darkness, he had the senses that a Tenno Squad would be arriving. His hand was over the lightswitch flickererererer, ready to frighten his victims.

However, he felt uneasy. Something obviously wasn't right. His heightened sense of hearing allowed him to hear even the most quiet of Tenno, but for hours, he heard nothing.

Finally, he began to hear the steps of Tenno. He immediately turned on the lightswitch flickererererer to cause the lights to flicker. When the Stalker looked through to see his prey squirm in fear, he saw nothing.

He jumped out thinking they were under cover, but did not see a single life form around. What the Stalker did find, was a small box. All this sounded too fishy, but he went towards the box anyway.

Inside the box was what appeared to be a futuristic football. He recognized what it was, but couldn't remember what it was exactly called.

From behind, he felt the presence of two figures looking over him. One of them giving a creepy laugh.

"Now that you're in my basement, we're gonna teach you to play some Buttball..."

"Bueno"

I do feel sorry for Stalker-san's constant deaths, he really is just a joke after a certain point. Got all his bits around U8 when I was just starting out and truly feared him... Now I just think that I'm get to sell the BP for 2500 more credits to my millions....

Edited by un1337ninj4

So ur with ur honey n yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded"

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

That's not spoopy, that's truly terrifying! Just look at this, decipher it, the time it takes is atrocious!

Excalibur waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were infested in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to the Lotus were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Excalibur was a Tenno for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY INFESTED
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the Grineer he knew there were infested.
“This is Lotus” the radio crackered. “You must fight the infested!”
So Excalibur gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the infested
“I will shoot at him” said the stalker and he fired the arrows. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the infested” he shouted
The radio said “No, Excalibur. You are the infested”
And then Excalibur was a zombie.