Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mission Type

Quatrez

Greeting Tennos, 

Today I want share my new mission idea 

Infestation

A Grineer/Corpus ship is corrupted by the Infested Hive.

Main Objectives

Destroy all the Hive and eliminate all the infested on the ship.

The Hive is a new infested mini boss, it dont attack the player, but spawn multiple spawn pods into the battlefield. The number of Hive on the ship depends on the level of the mission.

Rewards

Nano Spore -Common

Plastids -Uncommon

Mutagen Sample -Rare

Any suggestion? (There will be future update)

p.s sorry for my bad grammer, since English is not my 1st language.

Edited by Quatrez

Some "source" missions wouldn't hurt when infestations are going on.

This sounds a bit like Sabotage/Exterminate and I think it could work quite well. Destroying the source of the infestation - the hives - would stop new infested from appearing/spawning, while killing all of them was the "main goal".

Perhaps rooms like the "mess hall", or living quarters in Corpus/Grineer ships could hold these kind of hives? Places where there would naturally have been alot of people. And for the love of the RNG-God let those rooms be completely infested-looking.

anyway. +1

Take off masses they shouldn't be a drop, they are in invasion because you do 3-5 missions for them and have to chose a side, you can switch it for something like Neurodes or something like that, but I love your missions idea that sounds fun and just some lore ish stuff I don't think infested multiply that way they multiply with infecting other living things as from what I've seen in darksector but maybe this could be a cause from mutation from them dying out or something

Edited by Sasoka